What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperor likes slow starts which slowly picks up the pace, i am sure those willing to shower will lose by having you freaked out. Passive, gradually progressing strategy builds up the building blocks of a thunderstorm both individuals remain sure about and as the time goes by, both parties passively cannot wait no longer. When was the last time you enjoyed a thunderstorm when it dawned upon you in an instance. Human nature cannot defeat the admiration for slow moving, pace gaining phenomena. :)

But dear, with me and you, it’s never been about the pace of the thunderstorm; It’s just been about enjoying it while it lasts….I have never cared for the before of the storm or the after, all I have cared for is you…for me your drizzle is my thunderstorm :P

But dear, with me and you, it’s never been about the pace of the thunderstorm; It’s just been about enjoying it while it lasts….I have never cared for the before of the storm or the after, all I have cared for is you…for me your drizzle is my thunderstorm :P

So, we have a concensus! :P
@ZYXW

hey gotta go.

Good bye! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon @ZYXW @Slav Defence
Uncle @Armstrong
36828232.jpg

MAI PROMOTE HOGAYA-----:chilli:yeh hua hai:bunny:

wa g wa.....Lt.Col.....nice....actually I slowed down because i don't feel like going out to the forum....i told you yesterday, otherwise I was an active member in Pakistan Affairs section, be it War, Current affairs or the political....inshallah by tomorrow I will be back to my form.....phir dekho

wa g wa.....Lt.Col.....nice....actually I slowed down because i don't feel like going out to the forum....i told you yesterday, otherwise I was an active member in Pakistan Affairs section, be it War, Current affairs or the political....inshallah by tomorrow I will be back to my form.....phir dekho
I was a super troll once.
@Slav Defence @balixd i have the most fiery intro thread in the history of Pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom