What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW I am talking in a scenario when you are in self defense mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will chase you sweetheart even if you go to Timbaktu :omghaha:

This Kashmiri girl is now on my scope :devil:

Depends on the guy, he may kick you on your heel while going down once youre on the floor he may jump on your chest and break your nasal and visual cavity reducing your response time by 40-50% once that happens unless you punch or knee hit him in the nuts, nothing will get him off and you will be on your way to hospital.

Well I love a good chase ;)
Let's see how far much you can run, but I will warn you, I am very fast :D

Softie....doesn't mean I give up easily :P

I don't get people that fight....why fight when you can talk things out and compromise!!!

Yeah we Kashmiris tried that - Hows that working out for us ? :lol:

Look at the Pukhtoons - You don't mess with them or else & thats the only language a bully understands ! :agree:

1101799413-1.gif

This is what i call "revolt".
@balixd @DESERT FIGHTER

Well I love a good chase ;)
Let's see how far much you can run, but I will warn you, I am very fast :D

Softie....doesn't mean I give up easily :P

That bit has its own beauty.....i don't have words to explain that :P

@ZYXW I am talking in a scenario when you are in self defense mode.

rightttttt :rolleyes:

haha but then you wouldn't be hitting first :D Besides, nothing should ever escalate to that level...you just should not deal with ppl like that :P

Yeah we Kashmiris tried that - Hows that working out for us ? :lol:

Look at the Pukhtoons - You don't mess with them or else & thats the only language a bully understands ! :agree:

WE---> you're including yourself as a kashmiri todayyy...what happened...had too much whip cream uncle ??? :P

I have full faith that it will. In fact the only reason it hasn't is because they were waiting for me to come and lead :D

Nahh...I hate wars and fighting...if you wanna fight that badly, I'd prefer cyper warfare instead and using intel. agencies to do it....other than that too brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom