What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need dear.... throw this one away....

You will never be short on compliments from me, I promise :D

I'm feeling so left out ! :cray:

I miss how we use to sit on the beach for hours at at stretch with you making funny sounds using your fat belly as a Congo Drum & I chiming in with a groovy beat playing with you fat flabby underarms ! I used to have so much fun that I'd would even forgive you for breaking your Uncle Armstrong's heart by eating every thing in the picnic basket, down to the table napkins we had packed !

That's the fear, you're roughly my height but nearly 40 pounds heavier. Ducking out and landing blows will be difficult, the more complex the stratagem required the more quickly you reach mental exhaustion and lose focus, constantly weaving out of your center line and landing blows will be a major pain not to mention pakad ne ke bad agar tune reversal mar diya aur patak diya toh kahani wahin khatam.

Oye pagal as long as you have done your training and worked hard it does not matter hot big the next guy is you will take him down.....remember ....you have to fight from the heart and stay focus

That's the fear, you're roughly my height but nearly 40 pounds heavier. Ducking out and landing blows will be difficult, the more complex the stratagem required the more quickly you reach mental exhaustion and lose focus, constantly weaving out of your center line and landing blows will be a major pain not to mention pakad ne ke bad agar tune reversal mar diya aur patak diya toh kahani wahin khatam.

What if I give you a smooch instead to put your grossly off ? :what:

And then whilst you're bewildered I kick out your legs from underneath you & then get on top of your back side, holding both your arms stretched out wide in a T, pulling them in as hard as I can with my knee cutting into the center of your upper back ? :undecided:

I miss how we use to sit on the beach for hours at at stretch with you making funny sounds using your fat belly as a Congo Drum & I chiming in with a groovy beat playing with you fat flabby underarms ! I used to have so much fun that I'd would even forgive you for breaking your Uncle Armstrong's heart by eating every thing in the picnic basket, down to the table napkins we had packed !
THATS CREEPY!
:blink::blink::blink:

Uncle I think you're geting me confused with her ........ :D

stock-illustration-21295341-cow.jpg

Talking about fights. Lol

Just smack a guy in the ear and he falls rofl.

Waisee I once played 60 minutes of football with a leg with two hair line fractures & a hell lot of pain - They never did numb up as I thought they would - So I think I just might have the mental fortitude to see it through ! :azn:

Oye pagal as long as you have done your training and worked hard it does not matter hot big the next guy is you will take him down.....remember ....you have to fight from the heart and stay focus

But never be overconfident either, me and @Armstrong are just running though scenarios, my best bet as I've stated before is to transition and lock in a rare naked choke- I can't get him in a air choke since that will still leave him active, a blood choke on the other hand will kick in immediately. No guarantees though, just being judicious. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Waisee I once played 60 minutes of football with a leg with two hair line fractures & a hell lot of pain - They never did numb up as I thought they would - So I think I just might have the mental fortitude to see it through ! :azn:

Mental fortitude and the frame of a mountain man, just my luck.

But never be overconfident either, me and @Armstrong are just running though scenarios, my best bet as I've stated before is to transition and lock in a rare naked choke- I can't get him in a air choke since that will still leave him active, a blood choke on the other hand will kick in immediately. No guarantees though, just being judicious. :cheers:

Kick him in the balls and than chokehold?

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was something more than abusing than i would have ised that....british teens are worst, they are into bengie drinking.....they keep on drinking and drinking and drinking untill they fall over the place.....the best part of it all which i enjoyed.....chucking them out....and the kick offs

No No I know what you mean. i know a lot of people like that in the states too. But some people like losing self control in this way....I mean it's fun to a point...but then drinking TOOOOOOOOO much is just crossing the line....there needs to be a limit of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom