What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to connect with the hook first, but still I maintain that a B2B is the only way for me to put a guy like you down and that too with no surety whatsoever, heavens forbid the hook does connect- din me sitare dikh jane hai and my face will get restructured.

Fair Point, I am after all, in boxing terminology, a brawler !

Oh I see....well my best wishes...hope you guys work things out! :)

Whose to say I haven't stumble upon something already :devil: LOL

bouncer huh??I didn't know that (clearly our background checks are not done by experts :D ) LOL..... in Pakistan?

And yet you missed the posts where i talked about my work.....poor intelligence skills....:thumbdown:.......lol....yh i worked in u.k for 4 years....they are the worst when it comes to drinking.....disgusting

Fair Point, I am after all, in boxing terminology, a brawler !

Still what IF you body slam me, saare panjar dheele padh jane hai mere phir toh. I had that done to me by a 200 pound fellow and even on the mat I had the wind knocked out of me good- taught me how to transition and stay out of an opponent's center line. Warna meri hi nihari banade tere jaise mushtand.

the shoe missed!

The point is his security guard needs to be punished......the guy was standing right next to the lawyer, he should have kept an eye on him....imagine if it was not a soe but a glass....if was in mushy's place i would be taking action against him

Still what IF you body slam me, saare panjar dheele padh jane hai mere phir toh. I had that done to me by a 200 pound fellow and even on the mat I had the wind knocked out of me good- taught me how to transition and stay out of an opponent's center line. Warna meri hi nihari banade tere jaise mushtand.

Bhai mei tereii upppar beithe giyaaa tou teriii Nihari baan jaii giii - Bakiii tou subbb baaad kiii baaat haii ! :blink:

And yet you missed the posts where i talked about my work.....poor intelligence skills....:thumbdown:.......lol....yh i worked in u.k for 4 years....they are the worst when it comes to drinking.....disgusting

Ohhhhhhh I knoww...gee not everyone can be as good as your friends when it comes to intelligence skills ;)

Oh I see..... damn! There is a difference btwn use and abuse and ppl tend to abuse it a lot.

The point is his security guard needs to be punished......the guy was standing right next to the lawyer, he should have kept an eye on him....imagine if it was not a soe but a glass....if was in mushy's place i would be taking action against him
ofcourse sum action would have taken place!

Ohhhhhhh I knoww...gee not everyone can be as good as your friends when it comes to intelligence skills ;)

Oh I see..... damn! There is a difference btwn use and abuse and ppl tend to abuse it a lot.

If there was something more than abusing than i would have ised that....british teens are worst, they are into bengie drinking.....they keep on drinking and drinking and drinking untill they fall over the place.....the best part of it all which i enjoyed.....chucking them out....and the kick offs

Bhai mei tereii upppar beithe giyaaa tou teriii Nihari baan jaii giii - Bakiii tou subbb baaad kiii baaat haii ! :blink:

That's the fear, you're roughly my height but nearly 40 pounds heavier. Ducking out and landing blows will be difficult, the more complex the stratagem required the more quickly you reach mental exhaustion and lose focus, constantly weaving out of your center line and landing blows will be a major pain not to mention pakad ne ke bad agar tune reversal mar diya aur patak diya toh kahani wahin khatam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom