What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no freaking idea....i don't talk to her any more...got into a fight with her.....:devil:.....otherwise you think i would be bothering our empress ......nah don't worry it.....i was just making sure you are not actually her....

got into a fight......silly nahhh make up with her so I can chill with her here....I LOVE meeting new people....plus NYU has great parties..the more friends there the better haha jk jk :partay:

hahaha no I am not actually her, but I still have my doubts on who you are? ehem ehem:azn: (security clearance is in place don't worry) :D

got into a fight......silly nahhh make up with her so I can chill with her here....I LOVE meeting new people....plus NYU has great parties..the more friends there the better haha jk jk :partay:

hahaha no I am not actually her, but I have still have my doubts on who you are? ehem ehem:azn: (security clearance is in place don't worry) :D

NYU is where my ex is. :frown: Every time my mom goes there for lectures and all she tries to drag me to NY and I run away and hide refusing to budge.

NYU is where my ex is. :frown: Every time my mom goes there for lectures and all she tried to drag me to NY and I run away and hide refusing to budge.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO what year?????????
that's sooooo FUNNY......you should totally come!!! :D

@LoveIcon is banned ... :whistle:
@M-48 he is in Pak with his family naa...

401242_383756811731746_425785656_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom