What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush beta you must join us and learn how to drink properly,

QyJGX0D.jpg

we must cultivate your tastes. Get your capacity up as illustrated above- tereko Dev D ka baap banake chodenge. You were comparing JD to Chivas, aisi himakat dubara kabhi naa karna. :astagh:

Ohh brotha what you drinking alone alone let us share

Jack-Daniels-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bacha you hear grapple and think kushti, I hear grapple and think a triangle choke, which given your mountainous weight would anchor me and let me choke you to my heart's content, bhai isliye toh kaha tha that I would have to go in for a B2B restriction rather than trading blows, you'd break me in half.

But even still yaaar - I've seen chopsticks thicker than those arms ! :omghaha:

But why in God's name would I allow you to get into such a good position; just one hook is all I need to floor you & then have fun with you at my own discretion !

okkkk...lets put it in better context I wanna be the same colour @WebMaster is OR he can offer me the purple colour!! there? makes more sense?
didnt he say. Its not possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still curious....why'd you ask about my high school??? :what: LOL

I made you tell me your high school? Though i still have a doubt that you went to queens.....my couzin studied at bayside.....she lives in manhattan and goes nyu....studying finance...:what:

But even still yaaar - I've seen chopsticks thicker than those arms ! :omghaha:

But why in God's name would I allow you to get into such a good position; just one hook is all I need to floor you & then have fun with you at my own discretion !

You'd have to connect with the hook first, but still I maintain that a B2B is the only way for me to put a guy like you down and that too with no surety whatsoever, heavens forbid the hook does connect- din me sitare dikh jane hai and my face will get restructured.

I made you tell me your high school? Though i still have a doubt that you went to queens.....my couzin studied at bayside.....she lives in manhattan and goes nyu....studying finance...:what:

haha nahh don't doubt it....it's a really good school, that's the only reason I bothered traveling for an hour everyday for four yrs to go there...LOL

No way....I know many people at bayside and NYU....what year is she in? that's really interesting! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom