What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd @Mirzay
images

this is my fav colour and @WebMaster issi colour mein dikhai dayta hai according to google it is palapl :smitten:

purple is my favourite too(after black)..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush beta you must join us and learn how to drink properly,

QyJGX0D.jpg

we must cultivate your tastes. Get your capacity up as illustrated above- tereko Dev D ka baap banake chodenge. You were comparing JD to Chivas, aisi himakat dubara kabhi naa karna. :astagh:
is that you my friend..
i prefer chivas..:devil:

We might as well begin by questioning the oft thrown about terms for a change ! :kiss3:

And yes those questions are worth asking & must be asked !

We need to do this, yaraaa; otherwise nothing else makes sense & we're talking as much sophisticated trash as the next guy with a belief !

Yes we must !

Why not , sir ? :D

Indeed , but do not try it with a average Joe , he will get confused and crazy and maybe probably jump out of the window ...

Exactly , then how come we can force our beliefs on others ? Thats the real question ... If no one is right , then it makes no sense whatsoever , right ?

" I think therefore I am "
:lol:

@Ayush beta you must join us and learn how to drink properly,

QyJGX0D.jpg

we must cultivate your tastes. Get your capacity up as illustrated above- tereko Dev D ka baap banake chodenge. You were comparing JD to Chivas, aisi himakat dubara kabhi naa karna. :astagh:

What the foOk - You call them arms ! :omghaha:

Innn seiii mujhee grapple karooo geiii - Kakeii these would probably tickle me more than hurt me ! :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom