What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the orientation day... i went drunk...:lol:..

On the first day i saw a maulvi type kid (who later became a frnd) strollin in the lawn... i asked him what happened and he replied in punjabi tht the seniors are ragging the boys in the cafeteria... and he was going to the mosque to avoid it.. told him to tag along me... (which he didnt) ... later when i went to the cafeteria i saw my new class fellows writting their names on the wall with their *****.... or making mona lisas .... :lol:.... mein sofay pey betha raha bhai... than came my turn... the seniors "ordered" me to do the same on the floor... i told him to do it himself... than he asked me my name... and told me to tell my story my adding a phrase ... inturn i asked him name and told him to tell how he was born with the same phrase... a fight started... 2 diye aus c...ye kou and the hall went silent...... after a few moments more fags came and called me outside... moun mari huwi ... mujhay roka larkou nay.,.. balkay they held me back...by tht time they understood who i was and walked away... and they next day the same guys came and apologized to me saying k "sir hum tou shughal mela kar rahay thay and stuff"... aus k baad teray bhai k uni mein sukoon ho gaya..aur bachoun k samnay bhai ka acha khasa impression ban gaya... if u know what i mean....:omghaha:

LOL you too much shareef bacha I attended KHI UNI on first day with a klashinkov no one dare ragging with me and everyday I keep TT pistol with me always...uni is a ******!

@Secur unfortunately fire must be fought by fire. All men , I have come to learn to my great horror, all men were not created equal. Some are "right" and some are "wrong"- using these terms due to lack of any alternatives, so sometimes certain people need to be brutalized in order to bring them back in line. It is distasteful and takes its toll, predominantly in the form of bruised knuckles and aching wrists but it cannot be helped. It is a sad commnetary on the state of things but if a person cannot be reasoned with and remains obdurate with regard to being a fundoo then that person must be marginalized at all costs. Still its not the "right" thing to do. :frown:

True ! Not the right thing to do , but needs to be done , A dilemma ! Ok , they weren't created equal still they need not cross a certain barrier , just dont enforce your choice/decisions/interpretations/thinking on me or anyone , cross that barrier and try and interfere with my life , you have crossed a threshold ... Nothing right and nothing wrong , just dumb people trying to dominate others with their knowledge and understanding and perceptions of the world , life and religion ... Why ? Cant you accept difference of opinion and practices ? Why force others to do what the hell you do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
True ! Not the right thing to do , but needs to be done , A dilemma ! Ok , they weren't created equal but just dont enforce your choice/decisions/interpretations/thinking on me or anyone , cross that barrier and try and interfere with my life , you have crossed a threshold ...

It only happens when they cross that threshold otherwise in my daily life who has the darn time? :cheers:

LOL you too much shareef bacha I attended KHI UNI on first day with a klashinkov no one dare ragging with me and everyday I keep TT pistol with me always...uni is a ******!

Lol mqm ke aday pe jatay ho ya uni???.....jk.....i carry one tooo, not to the uni though and in karachi its a must thing

@A.Rafay left sumthng for u on FB

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but the question is what can you do if she is ready for it ? :omghaha:

you can join him if you want :omghaha:

ak47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom