What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush beta you must join us and learn how to drink properly,

QyJGX0D.jpg

we must cultivate your tastes. Get your capacity up as illustrated above- tereko Dev D ka baap banake chodenge. You were comparing JD to Chivas, aisi himakat dubara kabhi naa karna. :astagh:

Is tht you? dude ur skinny...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Armstrong are we beginning to question everything here , mate ? :D Lets begin with murder , you are putting an end to someone's life which will not affect only him but his/her countless other relatives and family members , the worst that can be done to a human and therefore punishable by death ... Again , the rape thingy is devastating for the victim , but we aren't passing a capital punishments for the rapists because unlike the death , the damage is reparable , we cant bring someone back to life but we can deal with the trauma ... Consent means everything , it means that a person approved the action knowing its consequences and after effects ... How exactly are you approving death punishments for the adulterers , lets keep the religion out of here for a while , why are they not free to make their own decisions ? We thought that we have evolved and become civilized but deep underneath the same animal is present ever ready to unleash itself ... Why were we even given a brain ? Who created us even ? How does life has no meaning ?

We might as well begin by questioning the oft thrown about terms for a change ! :kiss3:

And so, again I'm compelled to ask, 'Why is death the worst thing done to a human being ?' And how can one justify dealing with death by killing some more ? Why is the permanency or its lack-there-of the barometer you're using to measure up actions by ? Why....?

And consent means nothing ! There are a plethora of things in which we forgo our consent in favor of the greater good; what follows is that we recognize that there is something called the 'greater good', albeit, our own concoction, & that its acceptable to us to forgo 'consent' in such a circumstance ! What follows, even still, is that if consent or its absence hinges on 'acceptability' of the society then one might conceive of any situation, were it acceptable to the society, in which that consent might be ever so willingly abandoned so it comes back to 'where do you draw the lines' thing !

Likewise the nature of 'right' & 'wrong', 'logical' & 'illogical' hinges on little more than social acceptance for they are nothing more than somethings agreed upon ! Therefore, if a Society, whatever its reference point maybe, decides tomorrow, that if you do ABC, then XYZ will follow, they'd be perfectly in consonance with what any other society does no matter what flowery notion they use to explain away their choice !

And yes those questions are worth asking & must be asked !

We do the same elsewhere only when someone kills someone or commits a very serious crime , not for every offense ... Otherwise , anyone can be labeled a mischief maker and bad for the society fabric and put to death , why not ? Why only adulterers ? One wonders ... Without self preservation , we wouldn't be talking to each other , friend ... Why should we allow anyone to kill us ? Evolution !

What is a very serious crime or even a crime at that ? What is an offense ? Likewise what would be an act of goodness to the society ?

These questions are answered by the society under scrutiny who use their own reference point & weave their own logic to arrive at a stance of their own ! Logic has nothing to do with it, being right most certainly hasn't because the former is as fickle as it gets whilst theres no such thing as the latter - Its all make-belief, purely from a non-religious point, of course !

Therefore, the society would start & stop where it wants to - Nothing more...nothing less !

I know where are you getting at , I understand it fully but it is a disturbing and controversial topic ... I must tell you I used to think like that but I left it alone , believe me it ai'nt worth it ... We have a very short life span and instead of ruining and going mad and crazy thinking about this stuff , I better like to enjoy it ...

We need to think about this stuff because the way we throw about these terms with such nonchalance & then claim we're in the 'right' without even defining what that means is comic, at best !

We need to do this, yaraaa; otherwise nothing else makes sense & we're talking as much sophisticated trash as the next guy with a belief !

I said " Welcome to the jungle ! :D " ... Lets question our existence too , shall we ?

Yes we must !

@Ayush.. the funny part was tht in the cafeteria... a 5"4 kid who was also a senior came to me and told me to take off my shirt and dance... i told him to play some music and dance with my like my lil gf. ...:lol: .... mujhay kehta hai k kya tou mard nahi hai..... mein auska hath pakra and told him to come with me ... il show u the proof...in the mens room :rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha: well done..

Last edited by a moderator:
It only happens when they cross that threshold otherwise in my daily life who has the darn time? :cheers:

Indeed , who has the darn time in daily life ? :D Read the rest , I just finished it up and Internet's acting weird ...

Is tht you? dude ur skinny...lol

I know at first I rejoiced at the six packs then I tried to assist my dad when he was bench pressing and I realized my folly. 50 saal ki umar me 70-80 kg press marletein hain after being out of the gym for ages, mai to assist karte karte hi mar gaya. :cry:

No matter how much red meat I shovel into my mouth, all the whey protein, weight badhta hi nahi, doc says VERY high metabolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom