What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good with the ulcer and stuff, sickness screws up your life. Do I look like I have a wife and kids? Was pretty close once to getting there though. :P

Oh dang ! :undecided:

Aisaa kiyaa khaa liyaaa keee stomach kiii waaaat bujjj gaiii ? I've eaten everything from the spiciest Biryani ever to a lot of Pepsi on a daily basis for months at a stretch; abhiii tukkk touu kaaam sahiii luggg rahaa haiii ! But then again few people are born as 'Buttts' & but ofcourse with the caste comes the perks in the form of an chrome plated stomach lining from the inside ! :D

How old are you man & what do you do ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about Pakistan's parliament :D

Well as Second in Command & someone who commands the loyalty of the Army owing to my battle scarred facade from a thousand battles with my comrades in arms, I suppose I could quite easily have the Chairman (@Hyperion) be found dead with his gonads stuffed where his nostrils were supposed to be ! :blink:

And then I'd be the Undisputed Ruler of Pakistan or rather the Playboy Republic of Buttistan ! :D

Everyone is ignoring me! Im the commander in chief of the naswar troopers! @dronedevta u can be whatever if you dont troll!
And @Armstrong @Aeronaut my relatives are in very senior posts in the army, infact on of my uncles is AD Brigadier {posted on the indian border} and he seems very much pissed off because of drones! He told me drones are one of the biggest reason pakarmy is losing public support! I can see that in your post too im afraid!

Well as Second in Command & someone who commands the loyalty of the Army owing to my battle scarred facade from a thousand battles with my comrades in arms, I suppose I could quite easily have the Chairman (@Hyperion) be found dead with his gonads stuffed where his nostrils were supposed to be ! :blink:

And then I'd be the Undisputed Ruler of Pakistan or rather the Playboy Republic of Buttistan ! :D

Ok I think Ziada naswar lay li is nay call 911! :D

Everyone is ignoring me! Im the commander in chief of the naswar troopers! @dronedevta u can be whatever if you dont troll!
And @Armstrong @Aeronaut my relatives are in very senior posts in the army, infact on of my uncles is AD Brigadier {posted on the indian border} and he seems very much pissed off because of drones! He told me drones are one of the biggest reason pakarmy is losing public support! I can see that in your post too im afraid!

OK general!

kitni baar likhega :woot:

Im in lahore too @Armstrong , your area?
@haviZsultan I salute your knowlege! Dont get involved with trolls!
@Talon this chikni chameli @dronedevta ,is too high on rum we must feed him naswar!
Kindy, @dronedevta if you want to post here dont use your signature

Thanks for the advice. I realize I should not be getting involved with the trolls but before I became think tank the most interesting thing I found on this forum was trolling the trolls.

Ok I think Ziada naswar lay li is nay call 911! :D

:fie: Don't do that... they will take our stash of Naswar away.

BTW anyone ever caught with Naswar, weed, hashish or something else. I've heard stories but personally I wasn't really into that stuff personally. Just, u knw liked to be part of the gang when guys got together and talked about it. @Hyperion can give insights as to what happens when caught with Naswar by wife or by police.

Titbit..:D

During my intermediate education we had a professor of Botany (a PHD) who had worked on Rice varieties and was able to develop a variety which was resistant to pests.This was experimented in the fields of Fasialabad and sheikhupura region,and was successful.He had gifted me a copy of his work and it was really fascinating to know all about it back then.

P.S. my botany was pathetic though i had one of the best people there available to guide me through it......i was always in love with humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom