What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam Naswar Corner
@Armstrong be giving me :kiss3: after i demoted him so he can have a free hand in discussions.

Also i have yet to try @Marshmallow they are all haram over here.

Webby yahan ka Naswar to hot or taazza hai lekin aap ke dosre forum affairs.pk ka naswar sarra hua rotten naswar Hai!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this was a serious question? And who the heck is zaid hamid?

Here i go again!!
Pakistan was supposed to be made as a "Lab of islam" said Quaid!.
Medina was also a lab of islam!

This thread is about strategic discussion of secure distribution of Naswar. We also discuss the strategies of countering RAW trolls on PDF.
Countering RAW trolls. :lol: Dude, @Hyperion made me Head of Treasury. Without me You can't get Naswar. :rofl:

Countering RAW trolls. :lol: Dude, @Hyperion made me Head of Treasury. Without me You can't get Naswar. :rofl:

It's honey trap by @Hyperion - os nay tum ko pata lia hai :smitten:

Here i go again!!
Pakistan was supposed to be made as a "Lab of islam" said Quaid!.
Medina was also a lab of islam!

Dude don't you think Pakistan is already Lab and Mullahs are experimenting with Islam on daily basis? Result of these experiments is a different story.

@Secur ka kuch kerna perhe ga.

Aaj kal sare mods busy hein.

Yeah. I will mention you in the 2 threads I open in the suggestions area. Do take a look. I will post the reasons too for my suggestions.

BTW... long overdue... really proud of where this site is today... honor to mention it in my book. And also really glad for the slow, gradual additions and proud to be a witness to it... first the members club, the thanks option, cloudflare to keep the site up during downtime, user handles like in twitter... we are proud of you. :D

If you are interested in some promotion (in case my book becomes a bestseller) then PM me your name (for the book for answering my questions)... otherwise in the acknowledgements section I will just add the simple webmaster.

People I remember in 2007-2008 Webbie had time for everyone... now he just posts one-liners and anyone can barely get hold of him. Sending a message you actually fear if you are wasting his time. :D

Webbie can tell u guys i was typical MQM sympathizer (not supporter) during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom