What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I will mention you in the 2 threads I open in the suggestions area. Do take a look. I will post the reasons too for my suggestions.

BTW... long overdue... really proud of where this site is today... honor to mention it in my book. And also really glad for the slow, gradual additions and proud to be a witness to it... first the members club, the thanks option, cloudflare to keep the site up during downtime, user handles like in twitter... we are proud of you. :D

If you are interested in some promotion (in case my book becomes a bestseller) then PM me your name (for the book for answering my questions)... otherwise in the acknowledgements section I will just add the simple webmaster.

People I remember in 2007-2008 Webbie had time for everyone... now he just posts one-liners and anyone can barely get hold of him. Sending a message you actually fear if you are wasting his time. :D

Webbie can tell u guys i was typical MQM sympathizer (not supporter) during that time.

Hafiz, how will you be marketing your book?

Yeah. I will mention you in the 2 threads I open in the suggestions area. Do take a look. I will post the reasons too for my suggestions.

BTW... long overdue... really proud of where this site is today... honor to mention it in my book. And also really glad for the slow, gradual additions and proud to be a witness to it... first the members club, the thanks option, cloudflare to keep the site up during downtime, user handles like in twitter... we are proud of you. :D

If you are interested in some promotion (in case my book becomes a bestseller) then PM me your name (for the book for answering my questions)... otherwise in the acknowledgements section I will just add the simple webmaster.

People I remember in 2007-2008 Webbie had time for everyone... now he just posts one-liners and anyone can barely get hold of him. Sending a message you actually fear if you are wasting his time. :D

Webbie can tell u guys i was typical MQM sympathizer (not supporter) during that time.

Thanks yaar. You can of course mention defence.pk

Yeah i remember the good old days where i could just post and post. Right now too busy moderating and solving Iran-Turkish fights, pehle Iran-Saudi lage ve the.

Yeah i remember the good old days where i could just post and post. Right now too busy moderating and solving Iran-Turkish fights, pehle Iran-Saudi lage ve the.

Iranians are hyper emotional people :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see u dont agree with quaids definition of pakistan ,hmm, many members of PDF bearing the pakistani flag dont!
@LoveIcon
Indians are obsessed with zaid hamid! Uff

Just the overseas ones the ones living in Iran on this forum are for the most part chill.

They are generally cool and frank, they don't mind any criticism but i don't know why they go nuts if you say they are behind Arabs or Turks in some area. I am talking about general people not members.

Would be a good strategy though. :D[/QUOTE]

Thats because Turkish are secular and saudis are Wahabis and deobandis } both of them are opposed to the common iranian shia conservative belief!

Kabhie kabhie Iranian-Pakistani bhi start ho jate hain!

I see u dont agree with quaids definition of pakistan ,hmm, many members of PDF bearing the pakistani flag dont!
@LoveIcon
Indians are obsessed with zaid hamid! Uff

Dude - are you addressing me? Where i said i don't agree with Quaid's vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom