What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinnahs wife was a muslim ! He converted her before marrying!
she turned muslim only to marry him. all the years they dated (secretly), she was still a parsi. ergo, he went after and wooed a non-muslim girl.

just making a point, don't take me as an anti-jinnah, i'm actually quite fond of him and what he stood for.

he also liked alcohol, something islam completely bans. he was far away from being a religious fanatic. the mullahs of today's pakistan would have issues fatwas against our boy

@Armstrong sir i am your instant fan! Right on the spot!
@abhishek is quite notorius for derailing threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, this is not the thread for such discussion. Go to more appropriate thread. There are already few threads on same things. Post your question there.

Its Naswar corner and we discuss anything but serious.

Tuuu dosreii forum par zaleeel hoo rahaa thaaa aur mein dikkh rahaa thaaa ! :undecided:

Ya illlahiii why do they have so much hate for PDF ? :what:

Oye band karo oye......mere lagi hui hai aur PDF ke alwa time pass karne ko kuch nahin hai abhi. 4 baje hain neend nahin aa rahi aur tum log serious discussion kar rahe ho.
@Hyperion Kal @Marshmallow ko naye target de dena. :sniper:

@abhishek if Gandhi was queer that doesnt mean you should be trolling and slinging mud at jinnah or anyone Just to satify your ego!

Should I call in the cleaners? :taz:

Oye band karo oye......mere lagi hui hai aur PDF ke alwa time pass karne ko kuch nahin hai abhi. 4 baje hain neend nahin aa rahi aur tum log serious discussion kar rahe ho.

koi picture lagaoun tere liye? streaming HD? :P

Reactions: HRK
Tuuu dosreii forum par zaleeel hoo rahaa thaaa aur mein dikkh rahaa thaaa ! :undecided:
Ya illlahiii why do they have so much hate for PDF ? :what:
Hahahahha.....Jalil. Rumors felate hain, openly gaaliyan dete hain. :D

koi picture lagaoun tere liye? streaming HD? :P

Yar tuu neii muurr kar phirr baby kii photograph nahin dikhaiii ! :anger:

I want to see my niece ! :cray:

@abhishek if Gandhi was queer that doesnt mean you should be trolling and slinging mud at jinnah or anyone Just to satify your ego!

on the contrary i respect jinnah far more than gandhi. who cares if he liked guys.

Okay people lets not talk about these things here ! :tup:

This is a place for us to 'chill-out' ! :D

And please everyone keep the mood light!
@abhishek Naswar is made from tobbaco the pathans in pakistan are mostly addicted to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom