What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha, oui, you were in the boring part of canada, if you want to party or have a good time come to the la belle province. We Quebècois know how to party better than the anglos(very boring). As far as topic goes, I feel like pakistani heritage is a big part of myself and unlike so my multiracial pakistani, who want to get rid of their heritage, its better to acknowledge it and be proud of it. I am a proud quebecois-pakistani and it would be cool if someday i could have a pakistani passport unless we split from the anglos earlier.:cheers:

No one wants to get rid of their 'ethnicities' in Pakistan & that is both a blessing & at times a potential problem for us ! :tup:

If your Grandfather still carries the Pakistani Passport or is still a Pakistani National ask him to take you to the nearest Pakistani Embassy & you'd get a Pakistani Passport too ! :D

4 stars, good movie overall, inspirational guy no doubt, i will rank him just below lee kwan yu. Now i don`t want to him negative, but I wish pakistanis could go back in time and work hard to make his legacy/dream come true. One thing that stood out about him was his time management and how he organized/lived his life, very honourable stateman.

Yeah he was & he means the world to us ! :pakistan:

And indeed our failure to realize his dream has been the greatest tragedy of Pakistan & Pakistanis.

@Armstrong, hey small question, is there mandatory service in pakistan, so when I do go there for backpacking in two years if god wills, i dont want to do mandatory service again for another two or more years :cheesy:

No one wants to get rid of their 'ethnicities' in Pakistan & that is both a blessing & at times a potential problem for us ! :tup:

If your Grandfather still carries the Pakistani Passport or is still a Pakistani National ask him to take you to the nearest Pakistani Embassy & you'd get a Pakistani Passport too ! :D

Oh really thats awesome, I can qualify for pakistani citizenship through my grandpapa, I think he might still be carrying one through all those years. As soon as I get my engineering degree and finish my service, I can't wait to get freedom from my famillie heheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, hey small question, is there mandatory service in pakistan, so when I do go there for backpacking in two years if god wills, i dont want to do mandatory service again for another two or more years :cheesy:

The Pakistani Armed Forces are an all voluntary force without any mandatory service or anything like it ! :tup:

But even being a voluntary force it reaches close to more than 1 million active troops (including the paramilitary) so there never really arose a need to make military service mandatory on anyone !

Oh really thats awesome, I can qualify for pakistani citizenship through my grandpapa, I think he might still be carrying one through all those years. As soon as I get my engineering degree and finish my service, I can't wait to get freedom from my famillie heheh.

Yup you could get it but the people at the Embassy would be able to guide you better ! :)

Engineering degree - In which stream of it ? :what:

The Pakistani Armed Forces are an all voluntary force without any mandatory service or anything like it ! :tup:

But even being a voluntary force it reaches close to more than 1 million active troops (including the paramilitary) so there never really arose a need to make military service mandatory on anyone !

ahahah thats awesome, we have a tradition here doing service and actually on my both sides of family. I know you guys going to call us traitorous but my grandpapa from both sides(quebecois and pakistani) served in her royal majesties army . Both sides are hardcore monarch loyalists ahahaha. Did you guys by the way keep the queen as a figurehead or got rid of her. Hail our colonial masters, the french hate her so much.

queen.jpg

ahahah thats awesome, we have a tradition here doing service and actually on my both sides of family. I know you guys going to call us traitorous but my grandpapa from both sides(quebecois and pakistani) served in her royal majesties army . Both sides are hardcore monarch loyalists ahahaha. Did you guys by the way keep the queen as a figurehead or got rid of her. Hail our colonial masters, the french hate her so much.

No one would call anyone a traitor ! :)

My own Grandpa served in the British Indian Army & served in the Middle Eastern & Post-Rommel African Theater as an engineer during WW2 before joining the Pakistan Army ! :D

Barrister Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the first Governor-General of the Dominion of Pakistan before finally in '56 we became a 'Republic' & booted the Queen of England back to Buckingham Palace with Pakistan having a President & a Prime Minister now. :D

Ahahaha, oui, you were in the boring part of canada, if you want to party or have a good time come to the la belle province. We Quebècois know how to party better than the anglos(very boring). As far as topic goes, I feel like pakistani heritage is a big part of myself and unlike some of my multiracial pakistani friends, who want to get rid of their heritage, its better to acknowledge it and be proud of it. I am a proud quebecois-pakistani and it would be cool if someday i could have a pakistani passport unless we split from the anglos earlier.:cheers:

I think you should visit first see the attitudes of the people... see the issues. If you still want a Pakistani passport you are like my friend or me (lived outside the country most of my life-though am home again). If you don't then no issues. People give up when they see us so I won't hold it against you.

As for the passport. You should ask my father what he had to do to bring my mother for marriage from Lucknow. :lol: Some uncles had to arrange visa from Germany.

I know... only thing is knowledge of french... my friend reported heading off to Montreal for the summer and going to a cinema... the movie was in French so he understood nothing. But the party scene is wicked down there.

Yeah... never understood why cannucks celebrated everything to do with the Queen... wasn't it a symbol of like being conquered by someone else?

BTW, armstrong... this is a total derailment of a spamming thread... where the hell is that barbie wench? Why doesn't she pick on armstrong. But noooooooo... everyone has to have an issue with havi. She was even thinking of giving me Islam lessons. :lol:

Wait I have an idea... say something about Krait... quick... call him a snake. :D
jaldi, armstrong.

@haviZsultan, the chairman and cochairman of Naswar Group were discussing something between themselves. That discussion is over.
@Armstrong, stop trolling.

arey yaar yeh Pakistani toh ab Bacche ki jaan le rahey hai.......

yeh series bhi haarey toh Dhoni tu toh GAYA!!!

@Skull and Bones ko captain banayenge fir, kamse kam BDion key khilaf toh jeetenge :D

me vice-captain ban jaonga ;)

Yara, I totally forgot. However, always remember that, whatever 'sanp' tells you, do exactly the opposite. No good advice can EVER come from him! :rofl:

I guess the wise man is you!! ;) @KRAIT

@Hyperion What did the wise man told you mate??

Mate, I am not a very 'crickety' person, what's going on - who's winning? :blink:

arey yaar yeh Pakistani toh ab Bacche ki jaan le rahey hai.......

yeh series bhi haarey toh Dhoni tu toh GAYA!!!

@Skull and Bones ko captain banayenge fir, kamse kam BDion key khilaf toh jeetenge :D

me vice-captain ban jaonga ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom