What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither could I! :angry:

Tumm say katti! :sick:

Nahin...nahin ! :cry:

Don't do this to me...no 'katti'...no 'katti' ! :cray:

Ahh well at least I know that in case of a war between Pashtuns & Punjabis...the Punjabis would have won hands down ! :D

I know...I know ! Succch karvaa hii hotaa hai ! :undecided:

By the way @Redbull was worried that Pashtuns might become a minority to Afghan Pashtuns in the coming years if the Afghans keep on migrating to these lands; I tried to convince him that you're looking towards an excess of 30 kids & because of that we'd always outnumber them by a long shot.

Is there truth in this ? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara patta nahin. Maine to buhut kamm Afghan Pashtun dekhay hain. They try to avoid our lands I guess. The ones in Peshawar, Lahore and other cities are pretty timid. Regarding bachay, bachay do he achay!

Waisay bhee koi humm say ziyada ho hee na jaye. :blink:

I know...I know ! Succch karvaa hii hotaa hai ! :undecided:

By the way @Redbull was worried that Pashtuns might become a minority to Afghan Pashtuns in the coming years if the Afghans keep on migrating to these lands; I tried to convince him that you're looking towards an excess of 30 kids & because of that we'd always outnumber them by a long shot.

Is there truth in this ? :blink:

Yara patta nahin. Maine to buhut kamm Afghan Pashtun dekhay hain. They try to avoid our lands I guess. The ones in Peshawar, Lahore and other cities are pretty timid. Regarding bachay, bachay do he achay!

Waisay bhee koi humm say ziyada ho hee na jaye. :blink:

:rofl:

Okay I'm gonna hit the sack now ! Went to the gym today after a while & the cramps would be ready to grace me first thing morning ! :tup:

Take Care ! :kiss3:

@Armstrong... @Hyperion? Are you guys actually discussing politics here. And I am the one being stopped from posting on politics. :angry:

Man how can Afghan Pashtuns outnumber Pakistani Pashtuns... its a preposterous suggestion. :woot:

Whoever made the claim failed to look at the population graph. 30 million Pakistani Pashtuns (possibly accompanied by 10 million more since people like imran khan and others who don't speak Pashto don't figure on census at all). 16 million afghan pashtuns in Afghanistan. By what freak of nature can 16 million people suddenly outnumber 30 million people. lol.

If all of them came to Pakistan nothing would change.

Ooooooooooooooohhh... havi did it now, how can we forgive that?... @KRAIT's girlfriend... sorry barbie is going to go ninja on my *** in seconds. Lets start counting. Bet no one will say a word to @Armstrong. :disagree:

@Armstrong... @Hyperion? Are you guys actually discussing politics here. And I am the one being stopped from posting on politics. :angry:

Man how can Afghan Pashtuns outnumber Pakistani Pashtuns... its a preposterous suggestion. :woot:

Whoever made the claim failed to look at the population graph. 30 million Pakistani Pashtuns (possibly accompanied by 10 million more since people like imran khan and others who don't speak Pashto don't figure on census at all). 16 million afghan pashtuns in Afghanistan. By what freak of nature can 16 million people suddenly outnumber 30 million people. lol.

If all of them came to Pakistan nothing would change.

Ooooooooooooooohhh... havi did it now, how can we forgive that?... @KRAIT's girlfriend... sorry barbie is going to go ninja on my *** in seconds. Lets start counting. Bet no one will say a word to @Armstrong. :disagree:

We've got special privileges to discuss these things ! :bunny:

And we don't write a novelette either when doing that ! :angel:

What you guys are saying talking or discussing is above me right now- where is my sleeping cusion mate- come to papa- :secret:-

Somebody stole Hyperion's weed. :angry: Somebody-is-a-gonna-get-a-hurt-very-badly-now. :cheesy:

images

good day monsieur @Armstrong, just looking at this massive thread, while i do not understand some of the things your talking about, I believe this thread is related to recreational narcotics that you gentleman are talking about, if i am not wrong though i am not judgeing, Mai janab armstrong bohot bu`ra muslìman hu`(did you understand my urdu, its written in roman keyboard as I do not have the persian alphabet keyboard) so who am i to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom