What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way wish there was a way to send voice... heavy drumming going on outside... relax hyperion its not an AK47... its drums for a shaadi though the difference can't be told in Wazir/Maseed weddings. I swear to god in one friends attan video I couldn't tell when it was gun and when it was drums. :lol:

Like this :D :

[video] Overload: Cursed feat.Pakistan's Top Dhol Master:Pappu Dholi - YouTube[/video]

Gotta watch this if u a P-A-K-I music fan or drums fan.

SHHhhhh...

When I talked about Razpak and wrote one political line... bum hurting... no barbie here now with her bum hurting. :angry:

Bum only hurt when krait involved which is why I say... ahem ahem, Krait, should make a move. :devil:

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

World's tiniest Puppy:

6a00d8341c145e53ef0115700acb2f970b-800wi

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143754" target="_blank">Marshmallow</a></u> gets to decide which member here this guy resembles. :p

PS Drumming stopped by the time i reached the end.

ur question didnt appear to me clear:undecided: theres sumthing wrong wid forum or net:what:

@A.Rafay

or is it AUNTY Rafay as A is for Aunty,if u got any problem wid me then sort it out here ye her thread py ja kur,where i go or post,wahan ja kur merii sub members k sapney aunties k tarah complains kio kurty ho>?:girl_wacko:

i will 10000000 times dat u da pic u posted was PAINDOOOOOOOOO PAINDOOOOOOOOOOO PAINDOOOOOOOOOO:yes2::yes2:
4ecea59050cf1.gif

Woho Ahhhh!!! The one who actually first complains about my pics being Painddoo is telling me that i complain!!! :cheesy: @Marshmallow you first start quoting me whenever i post a pic and reply that its painddooo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woho Ahhhh!!! The one who actually first complains about my pics being Painddoo is telling me that i complain!!! :cheesy: @Marshmallow you first start quoting me whenever i post a pic and reply that its painddooo!!!

whenever kub?:no::girl_wacko: sirf eik pic py ki thi?:meeting: liar liar rafay on fire!:bunny: and dat wasnt a complain pagal it was actually my opinion hahaha

@Armstrong, yara, got to go to a business dinner, will continue the fight later in the day!

Don't worry I have your back. They will resent they day they first signed MoU with enemy forces. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom