What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
you deserve it hammad bhai. aur na ho to name us ka bhe itna lamba hai aur ap ka bhe kuch similarities to hain. we are proud of you. :yes2:

Yar ab business tu choorooo...ham salaried logo ko bi dey na parta hai......I also a a victim of this.....:cry::cry:

Yeah, many are moving to various places.. Unfortunately! Karachi is no more Karachi of the past.

This is sad sh!t guys... I hope things settle down soon.. My wishes with the ones effected and all the best!

Storms make oaks take roots.
Anonymous

To each his own !

I've taken Robert Frost's 'Two roads diverged in the woods & I, I took the one less traveled by & that has made all the difference', to heart ! Whether it is my personal, social or financial life - I stick to that !

Wait, until all of your "calculations" come crashing down. Good luck anyway :D

yar yeh kia bakwas hai. ...... i cant express my anger in words.:angry:

Yar ye bakwas nahi Karachi ki ground realities hai....Our banks are roobed by Talibans......we are looted by ANP or MQM gundas in street crimes.....Pay bhatas too.....every single party.....even so called religious SUNNI THARIK......

All of Jodia Bazar, Bartan Galli, kagazi Bazar, Karpa Matket of Kharadar....all are like hostage area.....lower and middle class business men are moving to Punjab some bigger traders are moving to South Africa and Dubai.....Manufacturer of textile are moving to Dhaka.....Plastic Industry is moving to India....kya kya sunoo ga...Dear it is a well planed strategy....and every single political party is involve.......

Wait, until all of your "calculations" come crashing down. Good luck anyway :D

Oh they've already landed me rock bottom ! :chilli:

But I ain't never gonna give up on the 'dream' of absolute 'freedom' & the chance to break away from this regressive cycle called 'living' or more so 'how life is lived by the vast majority of us' !

At, least you are now experienced and should become a robber :whistle:
taxi-driver-pic.png

what you think may we teach him how to live in karachi?

Yar ye bakwas nahi Karachi ki ground realities hai....Our banks are roobed by Talibans......we are looted by ANP or MQM gundas in street crimes.....Pay bhatas too.....every single party.....even so called religious SUNNI THARIK......

All of Jodia Bazar, Bartan Galli, kagazi Bazar, Karpa Matket of Kharadar....all are like hostage area.....lower and middle class business men is moving to Punjab some bigger traders are moving to South Africa and Dubai.....Manufacturer of textile are moving to Dhaka.....Plastic Industri is moving to India....kya kya sunoo ga...Dear it is a well planed strategy....and every single political party is involve.......

that is too tragic. no doubt this is all planned. the parties not loyal to pakistan are involed in these activities. these rascals are breaking pakistan bit by bit.

Oh they've already landed me rock bottom ! :chilli:

But I ain't never gonna give up on the 'dream' of absolute 'freedom' & the chance to break away from this regressive cycle called 'living' or more so 'how life is lived by the vast majority of us' !
oo khair o tera jazba buttt... shair lagen.............:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom