What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok bye bye,Gud nite!:wave::wave:

c razpak cant even stand while being so damn fat
tumblr_l66gy0uTx61qb8x3g.jpg

My relatives from Karachi too are moving to Lahore & Islamabad for that exact reason ! Eik kaaa to business tabhaa ho giyaa haii because of the 'bhataas' kabhi MQM waliii aa jatiii hain tou kabhi ANP aur kabhii aiseeii jin ka kuch pataa hii nahin ke kahan seh hain ?

WTH yar this is not good.
banda sari life mehnat kar k business set karta hai aur woh chorna par jay ........ not fair

WTH yar this is not good.
banda sari life mehnat kar k business set karta hai aur woh chorna par jay ........ not fair

Yar ab business tu choorooo...ham salaried logo ko bi dey na parta hai......I also a a victim of this.....:cry::cry:

My relatives from Karachi too are moving to Lahore & Islamabad for that exact reason ! Eik kaaa to business tabhaa ho giyaa haii because of the 'bhataas' kabhi MQM waliii aa jatiii hain tou kabhi ANP aur kabhii aiseeii jin ka kuch pataa hii nahin ke kahan seh hain ?

Yeah, many are moving to various places.. Unfortunately! Karachi is no more Karachi of the past.

This is big problem in Karachi Bhatta And Target killing!! merey Maamoou ney Building banae karachi mein jis mein abhi merey 5 mamoo rahtey hain, Eik bhatta khor aagaya aur eik lakh (1 lac) ka bhatta manga, warna warning de raha tha jeena haram kerney ki!! Baad mein merey mamoou ne mill ker us ko Eik lakh bhatta diya!! Phir us ne kaha agar aap ko koi dosra admi (bhatta khor) tang kare to app mujhe bataye.. phir do maheno (2months) ke baad usi bhatta khor ko koi target killer target ker ke goli mar gaya !!!

Agaiii kuch nazaar wiii teii aaanaai chaidaa ehh na ? What is the point of trying to sculpt something into something else when there is nothing there !

I don't want the life most men & women would want ! I despise the materialism, the societal stratification & the plain hollowness that is gripped the very heart of our society ! But most of all I want to be left alone & I don't think any woman would want a life of such seclusion to the point of being 'Adam-Beezar' - for the lack of a better word.

Wrong, very wrong - rethink!

Wrong, very wrong - rethink!

To each his own !

I've taken Robert Frost's 'Two roads diverged in the woods & I, I took the one less traveled by & that has made all the difference', to heart ! Whether it is my personal, social or financial life - I stick to that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom