What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mom went Nazi on my arse with me holding a bottle of Murree Breweries Peach Malt with NON-ALCOHOLIC on bold before around a verbal blast & 2-3 slaps later I had to blurt out its 'Non-Alcoholic' & had to run to my Dad to save by butt ! :rofl:

Holsten would get me lynched this time ! :blink:

P.S Now shes hooked to the same Murree Breweries Peach Malt !

Armstrong u drink:bad: i thot u are a gud guy:undecided:
uh-oh-baby-face.jpg

I can already hear your voice like Sheikh Rasheed 0o0o0pss :D

Aeronaut im not im not im notgoing to eat ur lice mixed food....yuk yuk:P
baby-photos-evan-kafka-71.jpg

My Mom went Nazi on my arse with me holding a bottle of Murree Breweries Peach Malt with NON-ALCOHOLIC on bold before around a verbal blast & 2-3 slaps later I had to blurt out its 'Non-Alcoholic' & had to run to my Dad to save by butt ! :rofl:

P.S Now shes hooked to the same Murree Breweries Peach Malt !

Armstrong u drink:bad: i thot u are a gud guy:undecided:
uh-oh-baby-face.jpg

Aeronaut im not im not im notgoing to eat ur lice mixed food....yuk yuk:P
baby-photos-evan-kafka-71.jpg

@Armstrong you just missed a rishta---damn you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow Tumhain bula bhi kon raha hai,unless you can put up with half a dozen shuffling dudes, dancing all over the kitchen or just go with the flow. :lol:

P.S Now shes hooked to the same Murree Breweries Peach Malt ! :D

Yara, I'm thinking of telling my parents that Alchohol helps with writing so they let me drink it; All the great writers of the 20th century have been heavy drinkers. Not sure about their reactions.

PS:Congratz everyone on 10,000 posts on this thread?

Anytime brother!

Preferably Pakistani :enjoy: last time you and this @Armstrong guy made me mad with some pictures of Pakistani food ;)

Yara, I'm thinking of telling my parents that Alchohol helps with writing so they let me drink it; All the great writers of the 20th century have been heavy drinkers. Not sure about their reactions.

If you want to write, then tell parents weed helps better :D

Yara, try hash instead. Scored a 4.0GPA while smoking hash for a whole semester. I don't even remember when that particular semester started or when it ended! :P

And about the 10,000th post.....hmmmmmm......dushman nay post kee thee .....grrrrrrrrrr...... @KingMamba93 :frown:

Preferably Pakistani :enjoy: last time you and this @Armstrong guy made me mad with some pictures of Pakistani food ;)

If you want to write, then tell parents weed helps better :D

Not sure about that one bro, Weed makes one lazy and *cough* other **** too.

yar ye political kahan tha. :undecided:
khair main to pehly he kia c k aeronaut is thread par hai to post gai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom