What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunty typical hain. she wont stop.......
and you cant stop her from trolling all around pdf. jahan moka mily .......

@ajtr

Aag lagane to tum ghoomti rehti ho poore forum pe. Polling karwa lo chahe. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante. :lol:

@Hyperion R.I.P to your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is for all off topic discussion.

@ajtr

Aag lagane to tum ghoomti rehti ho poore forum pe. Polling karwa lo chahe. Ulta chor kotwal ko daante. :lol:

@Hyperion R.I.P to your thread.
I didnt ask your opinion.you better keep yourself to your safe zone seniors forum. general forum is for aam janata.

Nope.....
you are wrong. for all topics visit whatever thread.
Naswar is not for all topics.

@Hyperion Oye Armstrong daily apni problems laata hai ki usse kitna padna pad raha hai....:D

Dekh lena hum logon par iljaam lagayega agar uske exams bekaar gaye. :D

Nope.....
you are wrong. for all topics visit whatever thread.
Naswar is not for all topics.
Its for all Nashedis..........:D

How are you, kahan the bhai ?

I didnt ask your opinion.you better keep yourself to your safe zone seniors forum. general forum is for aam janata.
Then don't bring me in your posts. :D

fitay muh....when did i defend....all i said that shia has to take up guns to defend themselves from their killer and by running to usa they are showing cowardice.:angry:

i did quote the verse exact verse from quran which ask people to defend themselves and fight against injustice. jake thread fir se dekho.

nahi to abhi Ramayan se quote bhi kar ke deti hoon.

We resisted a lot.

You are not known about this so please don't speak.

Also you don't know the procedure of taliban they kidnap people take them to FATA and then kill them that is why it is very difficult to stop them.

LOL... @Armstrong deputy chair hai is thread ka! :D

Uss ko ijajat hai apni galli sarri kahanya sunanay kee :P
Are oye.....tune deputy chair ki post usse de di.....hamari post kahan gayi....Humein bhi kursi chahiye....Warna katle aam ho jyega yahan. Kahan hai hamari doctor sahiba ?

Then don't bring me in your posts. :D
@KRAIT, mate stop engaging her. Haven't you learned anything on how "not to" inflame women?

Meray dost, you need time-off of your studies and some real life study! :P

this thread is for all off topic discussion.

New AAM ADMI PARTY :lol:

We resisted a lot.

You are not known about this so please don't speak.

Also you don't know the procedure of taliban they kidnap people take them to FATA and then kill them that is why it is very difficult to stop them.
Yara @Don Jaguar, no need to even reply. Just chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom