What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, there is something is really bothering me at work...:pop:

I always carry a bottle of water when I am at work or doing anything outside home as I get thursty while smoking and drinking coffee. There is this guy at work asks me to drink from my little bottle, the first three times were okay and always throw it away after he goes and get a new one, but few days ago he had flu and asked me again for a sip and I apologized this time as I could infected although I won't drink after him anyway.

two days ago, I finished my work and refilled it from the cooler, he came saying "I am not sick anymore I swear", I was really REALLY pissed off this time, I gave it to him and when he returned it to me I told him that I never drink after someone.

I don't know how to deal with this dumb person, he the dumbest one I have ever seen.

Guess what, while I was eating he came to me and started talking about his gaz, he said it like this:
"I have haemorrhoids, and gaz with a very bad smell..", I interrupted him and asked him stop as I am ******* eating, he tried to repeat it four time until I threw the sandwich and got away from him.

stock-photo-1140774-shoot-me.jpg

:cry:

You should punch him in the face next time you see him.

Ok beti aab boht raat ho gi hain. Jao aur upnay bistar main dafa ho jao. :rofl:

The problem is that he is being himself, he was not being rude or something. This how how is, he is just very very very stupid and that's the problem.

All the more reason to punch him in the face. TRUST ME.

Yara, I'm so f***ed up in preparations for the engagement party, that my other senses have gone on vacation! :blink:

OH just make very sure you that u dont lose ur Consciousness by being on drugs at least on ur special day and fell off the stage and incase u have any of such fear or doubt just keep and let Armstrong stand behind u on stage with a jug of cold water so he can instantly pure the cold water on u if he sees u falling off!:p:P:p:lol::lol::lol:

no offence!:secret:

@BLACKEAGLE : Be a man & show thyself instead of being in the 'invisible mode' ! :angry:

Solution : Come clean...tell him that you don't like it when someone else drinks from your water bottle & you'd appreciate it if he would honor that request.

If he argues tell him 'No, you can't drink from my water bottle...please' & then walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE : Be a man & show thyself instead of being in the 'invisible mode' ! :angry:

Solution : Come clean...tell him that you don't like it when someone else drinks from your water bottle & you'd appreciate it if he would honor that request.

If he argues tell him 'No, you can't drink from my water bottle...please' & then walk away.

Yeah....

Don't listen to Armstrong.

Punch him in the face.

Then explain to him.

He will thank you. Trust me.

Ok guyz,will see ya tomorrow Insha'Allah..
t.c:):wave:

Ok khoda hafiz and good night.

Ok beti aab boht raat ho gi hain. Jao aur upnay bistar main dafa ho jao. :rofl:

All the more reason to punch him in the face. TRUST ME.

I am going to tell him to get one for himself next time and just leave him alone, I was trying to be nice with everybody in order to be in a healthy environment but it seems finding people like those everywhere is unavoidable.

Yes, that's exactly what I am going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom