What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, eik ghanta do, closing one deal and then I'll be here!

Chairman out!

Come with our share of it or else ! :devil:

You are talking about TTP(To the point) interview with Imran Khan. I think IK does not justify his views against drones well enough.

There I spoke.:coffee:

What ? :blink:

I was talking about the Tehreek-e-Turnip Pakistan - an organization dedicated to lobbying in the US - nay around the world - to increase our exports of the finest Turnips the world has ever seen !

On a serious note : Khochaa tumheinn explain karneii mein abhi time lageiii ga ! We'd talk about in detail latter.

Come with our share of it or else ! :devil:

What ? :blink:

I was talking about the Tehreek-e-Turnip Pakistan - an organization dedicated to lobbying in the US - nay around the world - to increase our exports of the finest Turnips the world has ever seen !

Why ship them away?

Keep the vegetables, ship all the meat. Then Pakistanis can live up to thier name that the nieghbors to our West call us.

Isn't that right "dhalkhor"?:azn:

@Armstrong and other folks

c y ppl after a day...im out for a day with family to another city,hope u all wont be missing much:P and Armstrong the 22 fellow plz spend less than 24 hours on internet:P yeh 23.5 hours is ok still less then 24 hours ah:bunny::bunny::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong and other folks

c y ppl after a day...im out for a day with family to another city,hope u all wont be missing much:P and Armstrong the 22 fellow plz spend less than 24 hours on internet:P yeh 23.5 hours is ok still less then 24 hours ah:bunny::bunny::lol:

Be safe & remember don't talk to strangers ! :D :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet-N-Funny-Hello.jpg

Funny_text_messages16_Why_Hello_There-s602x600-315695-580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom