What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you can get copies of that time their will be no difference at all and their are copies which exist today @Zarvin

You can't prove it.

ok?

who that might be?- the one trying to portray Quran has changed or the one saying its the same?-

Not saying that, all I'm saying is you can't prove it has stayed the same or changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't prove it.

ok?

Not saying that, all I'm saying is you can't prove it has stayed the same or changed.
It has stayed the same the copies are prove of it their is no difference in those copies doesn't matter how old they are they are the same and this fact is even accepted by kafirs who have done research on it or who know about Islam you are the first one I have seen in life @Zarvin

@Zaidi 12 : Aap ka Ashura kaisaa guzraa ? Sub apnei piyaareii khair khariyaaat se hain ?

G ALHAMDOLILLAH Ashura guzar gaya lekin kai bhai bchy buzurg chlay gae..Is mulk ka koi shehri mehfooz ni,
I wasn't in my own city, ask me! kiya haal tha unka, mene apni ankhon say wo zkhmi aur bodies dekhi hain us din say dil bohot udaas hai,
yra ab apas ki dushmaniyan khtam krni hongi wrna hmary mulk k yhi halaat raahen gay, ae roz koi na koi na haq mara jata hai,We must fight against our enemy, I wish k ham aik qom ban jaen,Pakistani ban jaen, Muslims ban jaen,Its time to be united now and its time to realize the real enemy, who is trying to destroy our country..
:pakistan:

It has stayed the same the copies are prove of it their is no difference in those copies doesn't matter how old they are they are the same and this fact is even accepted by kafirs who have done research on it or who know about Islam you are the first one I have seen in life @Zarvin

No, unlike you, historians look at evidence.

There is no evidence of any such book dating from that century.- Period.

If you get it you get; otherwise I'm not going to repeat myself.

Allah has taken responsibility to protect his own book-
and i need no proof- I believe it- I am a Muslim- I have submitted- and I am at peace- :D-
no second thoughts-

You are free to believe what you like, but having proof of your particular belief is another matter. And there is none in this regard.

No, unlike you, historians look at evidence.

There is no evidence of any such book dating from that century.- Period.

If you get it you get; otherwise I'm not going to repeat myself.
@Zarvin Sir all historians accept the fact that Quran has remained the same if you not sure go and get copy of Quran from any age and collect lot of them you will have your answer Non Muslims have even accepted the fact but some confused afraid Muslims are always to scared don't know why

G ALHAMDOLILLAH Ashura guzar gaya lekin kai bhai bchy buzurg chlay gae..Is mulk ka koi shehri mehfooz ni,
I wasn't in my own city, ask me! kiya haal tha unka, mene apni ankhon say wo zkhmi aur bodies dekhi hain us din say dil bohot udaas hai,
yra ab apas ki dushmaniyan khtam krni hongi wrna hmary mulk k yhi halaat raahen gay, ae roz koi na koi na haq mara jata hai,We must fight against our enemy, I wish k ham aik qom ban jaen,Pakistani ban jaen, Muslims ban jaen,Its time to be united now and its time to realize the real enemy, who is trying to destroy our country..
:pakistan:

Zaidi, don't worry all will be well! :tup:

@Zarvin Sir all historians accept the fact that Quran has remained the same if you not sure go and get copy of Quran from any age and collect lot of them you will have your answer Non Muslims have even accepted the fact but some confused afraid Muslims are always to scared don't know why

Name them?

Mate, leave him alone. These religious nut-jobs crave attention, if you deny them that, they die in their own little corner a very unfulfilled life!
Sir this challenge is also for you go ahead collect the oldest copies of Quran some really old copies are found in turkey go ahead and compare them with what is written in new copies of Quran the wording will be the same @Zarvin every historian no body has denied this fact you are the first one to do it @Hyperion

@ Zarvan ......
dost ap kun kisi k sath behs karty ho ...
ap ko ALLAH aur nabi s.a.w.w say itna order hai k ap api bat pohoncha dain manna ya na manna agly ka kam hai.
jisy ALLAH pak na manwana chahye ap kia usy hidayat day sakty hain??
aur dosri bat yeh rahi k ap k is rawaye (kisi par zabardasti apni bat thokna ) ke waja say ikhtalafat barhty hain. ap apni bat zaror kejye laikin usy zabardasti kisi ko bhe manwana theak nahi. johnasad nay bhe apni bat ke ..... laikin jawab decisive tha. mazed kisi bat ke gunjaish nahi rahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom