What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, its my pleasure. Jokes aside , i did choose to surrender my arms peacefully :D

Both you and her should count yourselves lucky, a for a good life partner is on of the greatest blessings on Earth.

Amazing, didn't know that.

Well, anyone who is born and grown up in Pakistan is amazing, yes I agree. ;)

Duahhh! - i will crack one at a time and by the end all of them would be DE-classified.

No need to crack, just ask. :D

Both you and her should count yourselves lucky, a for a good life partners is on of the greatest blessings on Earth.

It cost me an arm, two limbs and a heart - it better be bloody worth it :D

Well, anyone who is born and grown up in Pakistan is amazing, yes I agree. ;)

Yea, Pakistan is a great place to grow up in. With a few exceptions...

No need to crack, just ask. :D

I, would start with your education :D

Will Butt sahab please flash his butt at Aero to make the point!

dog_butt-18620.jpg

It cost me an arm, two limbs and a heart - it better be bloody worth it :D

Just be forewarned my dear friend: :D

==================

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."

God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behavior or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."

Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"

God said, "An arm and a leg..."

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

======================

Yea, Pakistan is a great place to grow up in. With a few exceptions...

Pakistan is a wonderful place for those who know it.

I, would start with your education :D

I have "some", yes! :D

Daah jamaataan paas! ;)

Just be forewarned my dear friend: :D

==================

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."

God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behavior or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."

Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"

God said, "An arm and a leg..."

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

======================

Dear lord :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is a wonderful place for those who know it.

Yes indeed.

I have "some", yes! :D

Daah jamaataan paas! ;)

You just said a minute ago to "ask" and not to crack :D

hmm All data is recorded and will be reported to ISI for further investigation.

Richard+Harrison+with+spy+bug+in+his+ear.png

Okay, if you insist, but I wish I could lie, but I cannot:

After medicine, a Master's, a PhD, a Post-Doc, plus multidisciplinary R&D including engineering and image processing, plus a few other things.

How old are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom