What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "ball and chain" was a physical restraint device historically used on prisoners to prevent them from running away. Hence, a wife is referred to as a ball and chain for married men. :D

ball-n-chain-guy_ball.jpg

I know what it is...Just didnt know it was a code for wife!

@Hyperion : How good of a Universities are Bilgi & Sabanci for MSc Finance ?
Dude, forget Turkey for Finance!!! Go for any Ivy League in the U.S of A or INSEAD in Europe (don't even try LSE) ... If not, then f**k studying finance! :D

I know, I know they cost a lot, however, you're bound to make it all back within a year!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Escape :D

Actually, that is the way it is supposed to be, and that is for the best. I wish you both lots of luck and love in your life together.

I, didn't know if you grew up in Pakistan or not, would have added a few Pakistani names in the beginning, but hey i am the first one to crack the secret behind VCheng :D

Yes, I grew up in Pakistan. ;)

You may get one secret or two, I am a bagful of them. ;)

Actually, that is the way it is supposed to be, and that is for the best. I wish you both lots of luck and love in your life together.

Thanks, its my pleasure. Jokes aside , i did choose to surrender my arms peacefully :D

Yes, I grew up in Pakistan. ;)

Amazing, didn't know that.

You may get one secret or two, I am a bagful of them. ;)

Duahhh! - i will crack one at a time and by the end all of them would be DE-classified.

Dude, forget Turkey for Finance!!! Go for any Ivy League in the U.S of A or INSEAD in Europe (don't even try LSE) ... If not, then f**k studying finance! :D

I know, I know they cost a lot, however, you're bound to make it all back within a year!

I don't want to end up at Goldman Sachs or UBS if thats where the Ivy League is going to take me. Nor do I want a sea side condo with an Austin Martin in the drive way. I just want a few hundred thousand $s in the bank that I can reinvest & grow organically to draw a few thousand $s every month & the skill-set to know how to do that. Shouldn't a good university in Pakistan (LUMs..IBA) or one in Turkey/Singapore/China be able to equip me on that path ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom