What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haan ghalib do baar aur marr gaya iss tarah apne sher ki be-izzati dekh kar.

acha, main ne tamanna jo ghused dya bech main :lol:

acha tumhara hubby to pathan hai, us ne naam rakhna tha, palusha, dedar bibi jamima khan rofl etc :P

mk9q8k.jpg

Alright my Hijabi Princess.....give us a Michelin Star level dish ! :agree:

Errr...did I not mention I am a terrible cook! You would be lucky if I did not give you high bp with too much salt or make you eat a tasteless dish tasting like plastic as 1 of my collegues supervisor tells me! :P

Errr...did I not mention I am a terrible cook! You would be lucky if I did not give you high bp with too much salt or make you eat a tasteless dish tasting like plastic as 1 of my collegues supervisor tells me! :P

Nahiiin....! :cry:

How is this possible ? Eik Buttt (Armstrong the Buttt) ki behan ho kar cooking nahin aaatiii ! I disown you; now you will never get to be a real princess in the Playboy Republic of Butttistan ! :P

Nahiiin....! :cry:

How is this possible ? Eik Buttt (Armstrong the Buttt) ki behan ho kar cooking nahin aaatiii ! I disown you; now you will never get to be a real princess in the Playboy Republic of Butttistan ! :P

I can cook...but others may not like it! I seem to have a problem with salt...kabhi kum kabhi ziada...in the end I stopped putting any...just keep a salt shakker next to yourself and put as much as you want!

BTW, the supervisor was talking about Western food...He was asking how I was getting along with the European plastic food!

I can cook...but others may not like it! I seem to have a problem with salt...kabhi kum kabhi ziada...in the end I stopped putting any...just keep a salt shakker next to yourself and put as much as you want!

BTW, the supervisor was talking about Western food...He was asking how I was getting along with the European plastic food!

Abaiii daktaarniii there is a reason why salt along with the rest of those ingredients are added at a set stage of cooking ! Handi ka touu satyaaa naaas maaar diyaa ho ga ! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom