What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na...was an atheist at 16 ! :D

I was a molven passing fatwah in an ALL GIRLS Catholic school! :D

Awe now dont say that usa and west are not corrupt or that they dont earn money through corruption.

They do it in a different way...through taxes, insurance and all sorts of rubbish! Financial frauds!

Buddy, that's where you are wrong. You'd still be very successful, no matter what had happened. You need to understand that, there is a higher power that looks after your interests. When one avenue gets blocked, hundred more open up, when you least expect them to.

So my point is, you'd still be studying Accounting and dealing with numbers! :rofl:

No I won't I'd be one of two things - 1) An archaeologist & in specific an Egyptologist - Had a big fight with my dad about this too ! Or 2) A civil engineer; Dad said only electrical or mechanical, I said to hell with engineering & thats how I ended up in accounting - Story of my career so far...it was a spur of the moment fluke !

No I won't I'd be one of two things - 1) An archaeologist & in specific an Egyptologist - Had a big fight with my dad about this too ! Or 2) A civil engineer; Dad said only electrical or mechanical, I said to hell with engineering & thats how I ended up in accounting - Story of my career so far...it was a spur of the moment fluke !
Yara, Civil Engineering is awesome, why don't you give it a go? Don't bullshit me about age and stuff.......you're just 22!!!!!

Well, not as brazenly as back home! There is a system of check and balances in place.

You don't know the half of it ! There is an allusion of checks & balances there with the so-called Code of Corporate Governance in the aftermath of the Sarbanes Oxley are circumvented by the wealthy because of the deliberately placed gaping holes in the system.

Yara, Civil Engineering is awesome, why don't you give it a go? Don't bullshit me about age and stuff.......you're just 22!!!!!

My bones are weary !

Plus now I've found another passion - Investment Finance ! What could be better than sitting in the Irish countryside somewhere sipping on a hot cup of vanilla flavored coffee & eating a slice of warm freshly cooked apple-pie whilst you're trading stocks, bonds, futures etc. ! To top it all up with having a piece of agricultural land outside & living off its fresh produce ! Grabbing Nietzsche's 'Thus spake Zarathushtra' & trying to figure out the meaning of things ! Ahhh that peace of mind...that freedom ! What bliss !

You don't know the half of it ! There is an allusion of checks & balances there with the so-called Code of Corporate Governance in the aftermath of the Sarbanes Oxley are circumvented by the wealthy because of the deliberately placed gaping holes in the system.
Creative accounting dude.. creative accounting.. I love my accountant and his finesse in 'tax avoidance' :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom