What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah maaf karei zaaalim insaaan ! :angry:

Well he can always run to his chachooo Armstrong ! :D

Nahin yara, not like that! I'd watch like a hawk his each and every step. Besides, I'll have 16 years to train him in my image! :P

LOL, I don't know how good or bad that maybe.... :rofl:

About, baby girl... she will remain in my arms all her life... I'll even get a ghar-damad! :D

I know right? I do not understand this Western attitude of kicking children out at 18...

It aids with things going wrong, from child pregnancy, prostitution and of course premarital relations!

At 18 the kid is not exactly what the West expects him/ her to be!

They get back by sending their old folks to old people's homes!

Yup if my dad did it Hyperion's way I would have been on my pass & out of the house 6 years ago ! Aur aaaj mein PDF pe nahin tandoooor pe roootiyaaa lagaa rahaa hotaaa ! :D

Nahin yara, not like that! I'd watch like a hawk his each and every step. Besides, I'll have 16 years to train him in my image! :P

LOL, I don't know how good or bad that maybe.... :rofl:

About, baby girl... she will remain in my arms all her life... I'll even get a ghar-damad! :D

Control freak!

Dude........ my father threw me out of the house with USD80 in my pocket! WTF is this about people like me? :blink:
Atleast your father gave you $80 before throwing you out.Even then you have a sense of safety that if anything goes wrong you have a father to ask for help.how about those who don't even get even a penny and they can seek help from their father coz he too is in same situation or rather he is more dependent on his own son's earning.Thats how the life is back in many countries.

Yup if my dad did it Hyperion's way I would have been on my pass & out of the house 6 years ago ! Aur aaaj mein PDF pe nahin tandoooor pe roootiyaaa lagaa rahaa hotaaa ! :D

Either that or you would have ended up in a Jihad camp! 18 is a very fragile and sensitive age....They can be molded to believe anything!!

Buddy, that's where you are wrong. You'd still be very successful, no matter what had happened. You need to understand that, there is a higher power that looks after your interests. When one avenue gets blocked, hundred more open up, when you least expect them to.

So my point is, you'd still be studying Accounting and dealing with numbers! :rofl:

Atleast your father gave you $80 before throwing you out.Even then you have a sense of safety that if anything goes wrong you have a father to ask for help.how about those who don't even get even a penny and they can seek help from their father coz he too is in same situation or rather he is more dependent on his own son's earning.Thats how the life is back in many countries.
And we have a lady spokeswoman for the unfortunate!! :) :tup:

I am sorry to say that, what you say happens exclusively in the subcontinent. Till date, I have to meet a person who is purely corrupt and earns exclusively on the basis of corruption. Although I have heard a lot about it in Pakistan and India.
Awe now dont say that usa and west are not corrupt or that they dont earn money through corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom