What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaiii daktaarniii there is a reason why salt along with the rest of those ingredients are added at a set stage of cooking ! Handi ka touu satyaaa naaas maaar diyaa ho ga ! :tongue:

Lets jsut say I can cook better in the lab than in the kitchen! Need to marry a rich cook! :P

my hubby cook better than me.i never step into kitchen for cooking just for eating......:D

Lucky you!

my hubby cook better than me.i never step into kitchen for cooking just for eating......:D

Simple reasoning - Buttt-Pathan - One Nation ! :woot:

Lets jsut say I can cook better in the lab than in the kitchen! Need to marry a rich cook! :P

But you're still too young to marry ! Enjoy your life as a bachelor...kiyun chiryaaa aapni paaar katwanaa chahtii hai ? :undecided:

But you're still too young to marry ! Enjoy your life as a bachelor...kiyun chiryaaa aapni paaar katwanaa chahtii hai ? :undecided:

Iss chiraya ko nai malum wat shes asking for...But 1 thing for sure...bohot rahli akayli mein!

Need something different! And whats the enjoyment in being alone, no one to share with?

Iss chiraya ko nai malum wat shes asking for...But 1 thing for sure...bohot rahli akayli mein!

Need something different! And whats the enjoyment in being alone, no one to share with?

Maanaa ke tumhari tind paaar abbb baal bhi nahin rahei, tumharaa peeeit bhi obesity se bahir aagiyaa aur tumhari daant bhi half reh gai but you're still only 4 years older than I am ! Abhiii tou 10 eik saaal aur akayli rehnei mein mazaaa hai ! :D

Maanaa ke tumhari tind paaar abbb baal bhi nahin rahei, tumharaa peeeit bhi obesity se bahir aagiyaa aur tumhari daant bhi half reh gai but you're still only 4 years older than I am ! Abhiii tou 10 eik saaal aur akayli rehnei mein mazaaa hai ! :D

whats 10 eik saal? 11 years?

You're a geneticist koi lab mein hii create kar lo ! :what:

I use natural selection...I do not go into cloning HUMANS...maybe cells or plants but nothing to do with humans...besides what is the point if he would be perfect and there would be no mystery or fun in that!

I am not interested in a preprogramed robot! :P

Nor a personal frankenstein!

in UK and you have no boyfriends :angel:

i though brit desi were too liberal, you are different!

I use natural selection...I do not go into cloning HUMANS...maybe cells or plants but nothing to do with humans...besides what is the point if he would be perfect and there would be no mystery or fun in that!

I am not interested in a preprogramed robot! :P

Nor a personal frankenstein!

Dolly the goat was far from perfect ! Perhaps you can take the best genes out of everyone of us here on PDF & create a perfect specimen; name him Armstrong the Buttt 2.0 ! For I'm 'perfection incarnate' ! :woot:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3454391 said:
in UK and you have no boyfriends :angel:

i though brit desi were too liberal, you are different!

She loves a burette more than a boyfriend ! :cheesy:

Yeh parhii likkhi babes kahaaan dumboss pe marrti hain ! :cry:

You're a geneticist koi lab mein hii create kar lo ! :what:
well motherhood is a divine exp i should not be frittered into the testube in a lab.The change a females goes coz of motherhood cant be explained in words its just that one has to experience it.infact mother hood changes a girl into a complete woman.

Dolly the goat was far from perfect ! Perhaps you can take the best genes out of everyone of us here on PDF & create a perfect specimen; name him Armstrong the Buttt 2.0 ! For I'm 'perfection incarnate' ! :woot:

She loves a burette more than a boyfriend ! :cheesy:

Yeh parhii likkhi babes kahaaan dumboss pe marrti hain ! :cry:

Dolly the sheep! lolzz!!

or what about steven seagal, michael jackson, muhammad ali, tom cruise :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom