What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already condemned him and reported him guys.

No need to generalize.

Not justifying his comment which was worst and deserved ban for it. But she called Indian soldiers rodent. I wonder what will be your reaction. These soldiers are our brothers and sons. One of my best friend is in Armed forces. My blood will boil if someone will call him slave or rodent.

Well, rodent is not as bad as giving bad doa to an unborn child! Would you like your unborn child to be treated like that before he/ she is born?

As for unifrom guys...They get called everything from Pigs to rodents..They should know what is coming at them when they sign up for such duties...While an unborn child has not even chosen his/ her fate and is already JUDGED based on what the mother did?

THERE is NO comparison!

However, we do appreciate how others did not back him...

However, someone should have smacked him for saying such a thing! My chittar for him :D :flame:

EID MUBARAK PEOPLE!

Eid par bhi PDF par?

I will do what F uck I feel like.

Get lost. Your justifications are not needed here.

Calm down Tikker sahab! He has a tongue and a mind...let him stoop as low as he wants...Why are you jumping in with him?

Stop injustice by your hands, mouth and the weakest would stop it by the heart...But that does not mean dirty your tongue for a low person!

Well, rodent is not as bad as giving bad doa to an unborn child! Would you like your unborn child to be treated like that before he/ she is born?

As for unifrom guys...They get called everything from Pigs to rodents..They should know what is coming at them when they sign up for such duties...While an unborn child has not even chosen his/ her fate and is already JUDGED based on what the mother did?

THERE is NO comparison!

However, we do appreciate how others did not back him...

However, someone should have smacked him for saying such a thing! My chittar for him :D :flame:

EID MUBARAK PEOPLE!

Eid par bhi PDF par?

Eid Mubarak Talon.

Magar yahan to Eid kal hai.

Samandar paar aaj ho gyee kya.

Absolutely right. But as you yourself said, no need to generalize - Ajtr is an individual same way the fellow who got banned for using foul language. If you don't agree with her or find her words luring you better report her and forget, there's no point proving her guilt everywhere on PDF.

I have seen how some Indians treat her - even if she stays within the prescribed code she gets ill-treatment. Targeting one's guilt and omitting others most of the time looms pure injustice to me.

P.S: Post is not directed at you.

What guilt? She speaks her mind in a wrong way? :P

Just needs to refine her words...Am kind of immune to MOST of such stuff and writing articles has made me a paraphrase freak I just paraphrase most of the stuff to make it sound less harsh...But going after family...No matter how you translate it...I equals to hatred! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom