What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, rodent is not as bad as giving bad doa to an unborn child! Would you like your unborn child to be treated like that before he/ she is born?
As for unifrom guys...They get called everything from Pigs to rodents..They should know what is coming at them when they sign up for such duties...While an unborn child has not even chosen his/ her fate and is already JUDGED based on what the mother did? THERE is NO comparison!
However, we do appreciate how others did not back him...
However, someone should have smacked him for saying such a thing! My chittar for him :D :flame:
EID MUBARAK PEOPLE!
Eid par bhi PDF par?
Are yaar ek insaan baat ko kahin aur le jaaye to kya kar sakte hain...aur aisi baat par to koi support nahin karta ...... main to bus bataa raha tha ki koi line cross kyun kar jataa hai.... baaki to logon ko tum jaanti hi ho...kaisi kaisi baatein kar dete hain jab anonymous forum hota hai...Real life main himmat hi naa ho logon ko aise bolne main...Anonymity ka fayda uthate hain log....Anyways, leave it, repot kar diya tha haatho haath, ban ho gaya woh...

Bache to bhagwan ke gift hote hain, kisi ke kuch bolne se kuch nahin bigadega....hamari duaien hain unke saath....Waise aapko bhi Eid Mubarak :enjoy:

Thanks ji.....acha insaan bana rahna bahut mushkil hota hai is duniya main....:angel:

So true! The duniya is full of f-i-l-t-h! :undecided:

Waisee Talon tum nei merii har stooopid post ko thanks kar diyaa hai jo itnii piyaar seh likhiii tou usss ko lift hi nahin karvaiii ! :angry:

Konsi? Which 1 did I miss?

Eid Mubarak Talon.

Magar yahan to Eid kal hai.

Samandar paar aaj ho gyee kya.

Oooo...is it tomorrow? I didnt know that!

Chalo Eid ki khushi main no tension ab se. Kal mera B'Day hai....party par aa jana....:partay:

Happy Advance birthday! May you have an enjoyable day!

@ Talon : Don't sell yourself too short...you're priceless merii behan..do you hear me ? Priceless.

Height is overrated but of course I have a vested interest in such a proclamation.

Dark is the new White...haven't you seen how Hollywood goes gaga over it !

And intellect is priceless. Not many of us want to end up with women who lather themselves with makeup to hide their imperfections, who, whenever they open their mouths, make either small talk or god-forbid if they have to take a stance on a particular issue they either come across as dimwits or worse they parrot someone else's rhetoric. Whose sole ambition for the week either revolves around getting new clothes or some crazy arsed trinkets from some pretentious sh*t of a store or hold a pompous luncheon or brunch for their friends or the women in the extended family to socialize to either maintain the status quo or to enhance it ! Do you honestly think that we can't see how utterly stifling that is, how when all is said & done, when the day wears off, when the charm & the looks wear off - we're left with a wife but the companion isn't there ! We're left with the illusion of happiness but bliss isn't there ! We've got a wife & kids but the family isn't there ! Can you imagine what most of us go through when that realization strikes home ?

The Chaudrain will end up with a gem of a man who deserves a gem like her...inshallah !

Bachay itni tension nai laytay! :)

Chaudry saab ki bari tariff'en hori hain is thread par.

@ Ticker, you are more of a gentlemen than I could ever be.

@ Emmie, you are one of my best friends on this forum. Also A true gentleman.

@ Krait, you should try to stop the barbarian Indian members from getting personal with Aunty.

@Talon, Kalay Allah de pyaray teh goray goon de boray. :lol:

@Ajtr Aunty, If you are pregnant please don't become worried. We don't want Zainub to turn out to be a Sarru Indian. :lol:

@ Armstrong, I got nothing. :rofl:

Goray kiya?

Lollzzz...Nothing for Armstrong? Kmon! Joker ko bhi kuch na kuch milta hai :D

Why is everyone discussing her pregnancy ?

Because everyone is in line to be the baby's mamoo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom