What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are slowly and naturally evolving, you ruin it when you abruptly modify/alter it. a good example would be state-sponsored russification of central asian muslim turks...

Dude woh tu Gorei nei Aborigines ke saath Australia mein, Maori's ke saath NZ mein aur Red Indians ke saaath Americas mein bhi bohaaat 'aggressive assimilation' kiii haiii but how is that even relevant in the context of Pakistan ! :what:

Our state is dysfunctional, corrupt & nepotistic but it ain't 'racially motivated' in giving patronage to one language or one ethnicitiy over the other ! If that were true us - the Punjabis - would have seen a renaissance of sorts in Punjabi Literrary circles etc. None of our languages or our cultures get the conducive environment they deserve to develop. It sucks...but it sucks for all of us !

:angry::angry: bye Tic n Armstrong:angry::cry::cry:

noooo.jpeg

I want to start some other profession and dump this plastic surgery thing --- I've lost all interest right when i am about to get the specialization degree..... perhaps will do an mba or something

I want to start some other profession and dump this plastic surgery thing --- I've lost all interest right when i am about to get the specialization degree..... perhaps will do an mba or something

Use me as a lab rat to perform a rhinoplasty on, Dr. Picasso ! God knows I need one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom