What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope ventilation in the lab is good.

Seriously, mazak nahi hai

Ooo...i am not sure what is wrong with their heating system...But everytime i come back from solat (my home is near so I walk home to do solat and back in 20 mins or so) and when I get back...Usually I feel warm...the walking helps ALOT!

Okz now me off to bed...Am tired and IT IS LATE!!

Good night people!!

What do you guys/gals think about this heavenly traditional product made of Tobacco?

WHAT COMES TO MIND:

Treee-640x480.jpg

IN MEDIA:

73302d1239386981-talaq-aur-naswar-naswar.gif

VARIETIES:

naswar.jpg

CULTURAL IMPACT (Expat, enjoying in Saudi :P)

57941675.jpg

RETAIL POINT:

don007-naswar.jpg

NASWAR DEPRIVATION (WEEK ONE)

95317013_540x405.jpg

NASWAR DEPRIVATION (WEEK TWO)

amy-winehouse_close-up.jpg

bro! which ever country i go too i first look for naswar or its substitute's,but my favourite is mianwali's cardmom one oh! man that is sooo goood !if any gvt ever bans naswar they will have a popular revolt against them,and that is true a man without naswar for continous 24 hrs is quite dangerous!maybe taliban are holding back naswar of there comrades is wat makes them mad lols,anyways great start to the thread dude!even nato forces in afghanistan have starte to use it,

Maybe programming or aeronautics. :P

Hmmmn...they both sound fun ! My cousin is currently doing undergrad in computer sciences & hes gotten pretty nifty with Java & Python amongst others; he even made a neat little game for us to play with.

And Aeronautics sounds good too except I wouldn't the first thing about it beyond that 'its got something to do with planes' ! :D

Hmmmn...they both sound fun ! My cousin is currently doing undergrad in computer sciences & hes gotten pretty nifty with Java & Python amongst others; he even made a neat little game for us to play with.

And Aeronautics sounds good too except I wouldn't the first thing about it beyond that 'its got something to do with planes' ! :D
But I might become a maintenance guy :P nothing that important. :tongue:

But I might become a maintenance guy :P nothing that important. :tongue:

Nothing that important ! :blink:

I remember when my computer broke down in the middle of work with practically my arse on the line it was the IT guy downstair who saved my arse big-time.

And if you meant a 'maintenance guy' in the context of Aeronautics then dude...a plane can't even make it to the taxi runway without the 'blood & soil' of the tech & maintenace crew showing.

Either way - Good Luck !

hi new member , How to Start new thread , not getting link ?:hitwall:

You cant.
There is a specific number of posts required before you get the option of opening new thread.
Keep on surfing in the already existing one. If any question, try posting in RELEVANT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom