What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Zaida apa tumhareii bhai ko sakhttt bukhaar ho giyaaa hai ! *101 right now* Koi medicine waghera bataooo ! :undecided:

Right now I'm taking Brufin but the throat seems parched, itchy & messed up so I was thinking of going for Augmentin !

Challoo jaldiii ! As a Vet you should be able to cure Buttt the Baboon ! :D

Oh Zaida apa tumhareii bhai ko sakhttt bukhaar ho giyaaa hai ! *101 right now* Koi medicine waghera bataooo ! :undecided:

Right now I'm taking Brufin but the throat seems parched, itchy & messed up so I was thinking of going for Augmentin !

:woot::woot: firstly it's ZAIDI:P
Akely akely kuch khaya piya tha kiya??:angry:
ap nay khud hi apna ilaaj kiya hua hai ab main mzeed kiya bolun apko:D

abhi to 101 hai 104 tak jaanay dain phir dekhtay hain:rofl:

Augmentin does the trick for me. Don't take the 600 something wali - if at all take the 300 something wali.

And daktarani sahiba, see if foot and mouth decease is not spreading around.

I see we have a couple of new regulars... Welcome from the chairman of Naswar Corner..... I think we need to bestow couple of honorary ranks to the new regular posters...what say you, co-chair? :smokin:

Augmentin does the trick for me. Don't take the 600 something wali - if at all take the 300 something wali.

And daktarani sahiba, see if foot and mouth decease is not spreading around.
Tcker yara, try to avoid antibiotics... I haven't taken one for eight years now.... just improve your immune response.... :what:

I see we have a couple of new regulars... Welcome from the chairman of Naswar Corner..... I think we need to bestow couple of honorary ranks to the new regular posters...what say you, co-chair? :smokin:
Are o...bade politician ban rahe ho...tumhari dictatorship khatam karni padegi, democracy laani padegi with lots of corruption, those who support me will get my thanks on their each post. :lol:

Good Afternoooooon Naswaaariiiiiyooooooo

Same to You Hyperion.....

I am impressed by your commitment towards resolution of staying away from internet & giving enough time to real life ....I am seeing Its just like me !

Mate, real life is awesome to interact with.... there should be a balance between virtual life and real life, specially for you younglings! :)

Are o...bade politician ban rahe ho...tumhari dictatorship khatam karni padegi, democracy laani padegi with lots of corruption, those who support me will get my thanks on their each post. :lol:
LOL... you still don't get it do you? I have monopoly over supply of Naswar, think of me as a one man OPEC of Naswar! :P

Tcker yara, try to avoid antibiotics... I haven't taken one for eight years now.... just improve your immune response.... :what:

Eight years and no antibiotic - good yaar

But God made stuff to avoid discomfort.

I do not not tend to avoid discomfort in order to remain safe 100 years on.

but I had asked her to spread germs for you
unfortunately Armstrong became the victim:lol:

ha ha ha

Jissay Allah rakhay usay kon chakhay

Eight years and no antibiotic - good yaar

But God made stuff to avoid discomfort.

I do not not tend to avoid discomfort in order to remain safe 100 years on.
Dude, all flues have to end within a week.... if it's something serious your GP will tell you about it. The problem in Pakistan is Doctors are less doctors and more pharmacologists!

Whatever the problem, viral/bacterial, they'll prescribe you an antibiotic.... dude, they kill the population slowly like this!!! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom