What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Goddesses here don't understand English

Otherwise Trojan War may just be an aberration

I shall call the Titanesses (female Titans), & we will let the battle commence. ;)

Athena; the mythological Greek Goddess of wisdom & warfare is ready for her opponents. :lol:

7-sky-odyssey-athena.jpg

By the way, Pagan Gods, Goddesses, Titans, & Titanesses do not exist; so I don't want to hear about people worshiping Athena after reading these posts. :rofl:

aa lao .... purani aatma vi aagayee

arrey itni der mein upar wala hissa khushk ho chuka hota hai

daktar bibi vi ziyada ii parr chukki aye

uska bhi upar wala hissa khaali honay wala hai

pehlay tum dodno apna dimagh thik karwao phir dekhna kisi aur ka ilaaj karnay ke kaabil bhi ho ya nahin
Awaien...........................:P

You went beyond their heads. They are only girls.

If i meet a 7 year old child I will not talk about philosophy, but balloons, zoo animals, and colors.

dude, don't underestimate the kids of today!! nowadays 7 year olds are more interested in smartphones, apps and games (My 6 year old cousin loves GTA San Andreas!!)

You went beyond their heads. They are only girls.

If i meet a 7 year old child I will not talk about philosophy, but balloons, zoo animals, and colors.
ofcourse common topic with every age group will be chaudhary. and kaka jutt.......:cheesy:

I shall call the Titanesses, & we will let the battle commence. ;)

Athena; the mythological Greek Goddess of wisdom & warfare is ready for her opponents. :lol:

Arrey pehlay yahan ki goddesses se pooch lo

kehin wo paris ban kar tumhein hi na Troy bhejwan dein

I hate wars - see ya :)

Oh Ticker ticker ticker.

The difference between us is that I keep women in their place as housekeepers and entertainment, but you on the other hand have elevated them to the status of goddesses. :disagree:

dude, don't underestimate the kids of today!! nowadays 7 year olds are more interested in smartphones, apps and games (My 6 year old cousin loves GTA San Andreas!!)

hmmm ...... I can understand

But I believe we were probably discussing greek mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom