What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai logon aajkal ek naya poster aaya hai jo din bhar veg biryani ki baatein karta hai har thread par. :omghaha:

bhai tum log veggie ho, to woh wahe batain kare ga na, ager beef ke baat kerde to tum log naraz ho jao ge

bhai tum log veggie ho, to woh wahe batain kare ga na, ager beef ke baat kerde to tum log naraz ho jao ge
I am not veggie. Many of the Indians on forum are not veggie. And Indians are not just veggies. We have more meat eaters than your country's population.

I have no issue with beef or pork. But its not available everywhere.

and do you love me?

What? No! Im not homo! Yea I like you as a good poster! You are a Mqm guy! Im a PTI guy! We both hate PPP and PMLN! MQM will be good party when they leave Altaf! He is a clown! :cheers:

I am not veggie. Many of the Indians on forum are not veggie. And Indians are not just veggies. We have more meat eaters than your country's population.

I have no issue with beef or pork. But its not available everywhere.

whats wrong with being veggie

come on krait you dont have to hide you are a veggie :laugh:

whats wrong with being veggie
come on krait you dont have to hide you are a veggie :laugh:
Dude, I am Rajput. And my dad is in Forest Department, where every party includes Booze and Meat. I will be the last person who will be a veggie. :omghaha:

Still there is nothing wrong with being Veggie.

My last word on this is this.

The many guests on our forum from other countries can say very nasty things about Pakistanis which they don't.

So is it really worth it to be a jerk to someone?

Whether you did anything or not, I have no clue.

I simply dont get the logic here...People call him and other Arabs here wahabi terrorist every time,to the level of annoying but if he replied in the same tone,he got banned...This is totally unfair...

Net sucks :cray: I think I used up all my hours :cray:

I simply dont get the logic here...People call him and other Arabs here wahabi terrorist every time,to the level of annoying but if he replied in the same tone,he got banned...This is totally unfair...

Iranian members do this! They are annoying! No arab is wahabi!

I hate that muse and somebozo guy they are west boot lickers and hindutwa lovers!

@A.Rafay 1 day I am going to troll that bozo to Afbanistan!! THAT thing annoys me like ANYTHING...Is he false flagger?! I mean he is anti Islam, anti army anti Pakistan!! Pata nai kaysay jeeta hoga!! Prob has a filter in his breathing tube!! :angry:

What's you net plan ? I mean cost wise.
@KRAIT
15 euros 100 hrs per mth!! meaning I would use 3hrs a day and a few extra hrs....ately I used 4-5 :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom