What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was justified. Trust me. It did cross several boundaries. You know that I don't get angry at all, now think that I did get very uncomfortable.

@Hyperion What did Mosa say ? Banning him is unjust because I see much bigger insults, and those posters do it everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian members do this! They are annoying! No arab is wahabi!

well if Iranian and Arabs are abusing each other we should stay out of it but being Pakistanis atleast we should be nice to them,they are here as guests...

It was justified. Trust me. It did cross several boundaries. You know that I don't get angry at all, now think that I did get very uncomfortable.
But who started it ? Believe me or not, everyday people are bashing Saudis in recent time. Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians too.

I don't know the entire case.

Let's not get into any of that. We have a good thing going called Naswarabad, lets concentrate on that! :D

But who started it ? Believe me or not, everyday people are bashing Saudis in recent time. Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians too.

Lanat ho... yeh bhee koi speed hai... :omghaha:

Somewhere between 2Mbps to 7Mbps....but after 100 hrs its 32Kbps or less :cray: like now

@KRAIT If we as humans get annoyed when someone comes and spits at our country, how do you think he felt @Hyperion??? I think Mosa didnt deserve ban!! Esp not if he annoyed @Hyperion phir tou ussay medal dayna cha hiyea!!

Lanat ho... yeh bhee koi speed hai... :omghaha:
@Hyperion
tou tu pay kerday naa mayray net kay liyea!! :angry:

Prt_Scr_capture.jpg
[/url] image upload[/IMG]

@A.Rafay 1 day I am going to troll that bozo to Afbanistan!! THAT thing annoys me like ANYTHING...Is he false flagger?! I mean he is anti Islam, anti army anti Pakistan!! Pata nai kaysay jeeta hoga!! Prob has a filter in his breathing tube!! :angry:

@KRAIT
15 euros 100 hrs per mth!! meaning I would use 3hrs a day and a few extra hrs....ately I used 4-5 :cray:

Somewhere between 2Mbps to 7Mbps....but after 100 hrs its 32Kbps or less :cray: like now
I pay $ 20 a month for unlimited use, speed limit 12 Mbps, I get around 4-6 Mbps, after 25 GB, it becomes around 1 Mbps, but no limit on download/upload.

@Talon @Hyperion Agreed. I don't know the case and I know it would have been worst if he irked Hyperion.

I pay $ 20 a month for unlimited use, speed limit 12 Mbps, I get around 4-6 Mbps, after 25 GB, it becomes around 1 Mbps, but no limit on download/upload.

Bwhahahaha.

I feel bad for you losers.

Getting 50 Mbps unlimited here. :D

I didnt get the speed package...Took the "unlimited" hour package! Friday I should get unlimited net ADSL :D

its like 37 euro per month but I will be able to watch movies!! :D

@Talon @Hyperion Agreed. I don't know the case and I know it would have been worst if he irked Hyperion.
@KRAIT yaar I still say ussay ban nai mede dayna cha hiyea hai!!

@Talon, you should keep out of all discussions that relate to Pakistan, as you don't know an iota of it's history. If you had any idea, your attitude would have been completely different.

In the real world out there it's not all dandy, it's a cruel cruel place were nasty nasty things are done, and have been done to Pakistan over and over again. You better avoid getting dirty in such discussions, they can sway you, not us. If people like me and muse aren't there, you'll be left at their mercy, you seriously won't wish such an eventuality even for your dog.

Btw, he wasn't fighting with me.

@KRAIT If we as humans get annoyed when someone comes and spits at our country, how do you think he felt @Hyperion??? I think Mosa didnt deserve ban!! Esp not if he annoyed @Hyperion phir tou ussay medal dayna cha hiyea!!

@Hyperion
tou tu pay kerday naa mayray net kay liyea!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom