What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP yourself first! I have tried ALOT! believe me I really have!! it takes me a whole day to make you understand 1-2 points and it takes you 1 second to forget EVERYTHING!

How? How?
@Talon i dont want to be like that! Pls sis u are my only hope
@JonAsad we will talk ths on Fb . U misunderstood!

Last edited by a moderator:
The original "Red Indians" in the US largely live on "reservations" sanctioned and built up by the US government

INFO: "Red Indians" is also the nickname of the team who carried out the Operation Neptune's Spear (death of OBL).

DEVGRU Red Squadron

every body go therki on this thread- even few pages back they were going all therki-

Never specifically i insult a women- and a character cannot be judged by mere postage of few images or posting one liners-
@Alpha1 you should not cross your line- over something you cannot bear- either grow up or find a way to ignore- Take is at the last friendly advice-
@JonAsad I apologize if you were insulted

Yes everyone goes all tharki every few pages!! Seriously!! :blink:

I only voice out if it goes down a different line....Otherwise all is well as a joke...within the borders that is!

ullu i am not yours father age- Lol-

Last time i checked i was 26- jeeeezzzz-
@JonAsad Yipee the drug worked!! :chilli:

You should have stayed 42, the kids here were scared to insult you! :P

INFO: "Red Indians" is also the nickname of the team who carried out the Operation Neptune's Spear (death of OBL).

DEVGRU Red Squadron

Someone who actually calls them DEVGRU instead of SEALS!!!! :victory:

@JonAsad I apologize if you were insulted

Yes everyone goes all tharki every few pages!! Seriously!! :blink:

I only voice out if it goes down a different line....Otherwise all is well as a joke...within the borders that is!

Not you madam- you are too old for this- :lol:-
but a few amateur fellows of yours towed your line in a totally unethical manner-

and that was not an insult to me but silly on their part tbh-

oh,thank god you reached safe at home.....why you guys are so careless...i use to get all medicines for my mom in the early morning...you must be in office...!!

oh na na , office konsa, I was studying at home,getting ready for class i have tomorrow, then i have to take this test next month and playing game on PS3, then ami g asked me get her medicine, I ignored it, I went outside only when i saw the news on dawn news about protest.......jawani ka joosh :D :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom