What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon baji I am thinking of some self mutilation.

I want to pierce my ears.

Question for you as you are a woman. Do women like guys with ear studs or rings?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon baji I am thinking of some self mutilation.

I want to pierce my ears.

Question for you as you are a woman. Do women like guys with ear studs or rings?
@doppelganger do whatever you want kid! I personally hate guys who try to do ANYTHING close to being a woman from having long hairs to ear piercing to dressing in tight clothes!! :blink:

@JonAsad Yipee the drug worked!! :chilli:

You should have stayed 42, the kids here were scared to insult you! :P

i think by declaring i am 42 i made a lot of young girls insecure- :lol:-

They thought an old therki budha baba is hitting on them- :omghaha:-
Even a joke seemed awkward to them- it backfired- :P-

how? Should i ask before doing something?
@Alpha1 I dont know...You have not told me ANY problem that you face except 1 about your parents...THAT is no big deal we all have been through it...I have run out of ideas of what SERIOUSLY is wrong with you! No one can help you if you do not help us understand WHAT is it you want?!

@doppelganger do whatever you want kid! I personally hate guys who try to do ANYTHING close to being a woman from having long hairs to ear piercing to dressing in tight clothes!! :blink:

I shave my chest hair for the sake of the women I'm around- you hate me too? :cry:

oh na na , office konsa, I was studying at home,getting ready for class i have tomorrow, then i have to take this test next month and playing game on PS3, then ami g asked me get her medicine, I ignored it, I went outside only when i saw the news on dawn news about protest.......jawani ka joosh :D :bounce:

oho.........desi boy.............:omghaha:

@Alpha1 I dont know...You have not told me ANY problem that you face except 1 about your parents...THAT is no big deal we all have been through it...I have run out of ideas of what SERIOUSLY is wrong with you! No one can help you if you do not help us understand WHAT is it you want?!

we dont communicate much!
Ill mail u my problems thats why i said read them time to time!
Read my mail too!

hmmm thanks. I thought so too. This totally gothic babe with studs in her tongue thinks it would look cool.

Does it pain? Can it get get caught in anything and rip your earlobe off or something? :eek:

I shave my chest hair for the sake of the women I'm around- you hate me too? :cry:
@Dillinger :sick: I am not the right person to ask for beauty tips! try @hinduguy he seems to have some taste or @KRAIT he seems to know about women or @RazPaK who lets jsut puts it has a weird way into beauty or @Hyperion he seems the only 1 who is experienced

I am more of a nerd what I like might not be what the girl you want to impress likes!!! There are many type of girls! I do not like someone trying to hard to impress me...Makes me sick..

I do not like guys who try to resemble a girl eg. long hair, ear piercing not sure about waxing...that sounds gay then again GOD knows you might need it if you are looking like some bear!! :blink:

I do not like extremists of any sort, too liberal, too tharki, too religious, too nerdy, Big time jerks....

Ask any other girl on the forum, you might get different answers....heard some girls like guys with long hair, some girls like hairless guys and so on......girls are humans too...we are not ALL THE same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom