What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatt is a caste but people call farmers of any punjabi background a jatt. I am Arain. My cousin in my photo is who I call Kaka Jatt because his momma is a Jatti. And the kid has a temper. Sometimes he gets so mad he starts hitting his own head against the ground. :rofl:
That kid needs to be told that if he keeps doing it, it might affect his brain and he might turn out like you. :omghaha:

That kid needs to be told that if he keeps doing it, it might affect his brain and he might turn out like you. :omghaha:

He's the funniest little toddler I've ever seen.

One day outside in the galii he was picking up bricks and throwing them at people passing by on motorcycles. It looked funny because he's just a toddler.

@Hyperion look what numerology says about me
You are very popular within the community, you can get things done by just chatting..to even enemies! You have a pretty good business mind, you are often have no-idea what is today is like, or tomorrow is like, you are a person who does anything when your head thinks "lets do this". You will be famous if you open up a business, get involve in share dealings, music etc.. Very popular with sense of humor ,you are the one your friends and families will always ask for help, and you are the one actually get money on credit and help your friends. You will have more than 1 relationship, but when u get settle down you will be a bit selfish anyway. Coz your other half will have a pretty good amount of control in you, be careful! You tend to go for other relationships! Contacts even you are married at times 'coz your popularity..

You are someone who get along with anyone coz the number 5 is the middle number.. Changes & freedom lovers you are! You are an explorer with magic on your face. You learn your life through experience and it's your best teacher!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the funniest little toddler I've ever seen.

One day outside in the galii he was picking up bricks and throwing them at people passing by on motorcycles. It looked funny because he's just a toddler.
@RazPaK toddler hai ya pehlwaan ka bacha?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom