What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket money is fine..But I am totally against the Pakistani education system...The min I hit a certain level, me and a few of my friends are going to help change it...if not then develop something to change/ abolish whatever we can do to make sure each child gets basic education....That is my dream and I am gathering friends for it too...just hope ALLAH isko kamiaab keray AMEEN

You can take a small step by voting for Imran Khan as he has declared jihad on current education system.

You can take a small step by voting for Imran Khan as he has declared jihad on current education system.
@RazPaK I am not into politics...nor do I favour ANYTHING involved with it...It is dirty business..If I have to I will build it my own way...Have few resources...start small and build it up...If intentions are right, am sure it will build faster than imagined!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar since yesterday people are getting too much annoying and getting all worked up for nothing-
I will hunt them down one by one- :lol:-

People are too uptight these days.

These are the same libs that bash Zia and wahabis on the daily.

Hypocrites. :disagree:

@RazPaK I am not into politics...nor do I favour ANYTHING involved with it...It is dirty business..If I have to I will build it my own way...Have few resources...start small and build it up...If intentions are right, am sure it will build faster than imagined!

Yeah, but you can't change the system that way.

What good is one proper facility when the rest of the country doesn't have access to the same type of facility?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom