What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaooo you tharkis!! Back off...aik innocent baachay ki pix dekh ker tum logon kay khayal kahan phonch jatay hain :blink:

Disgusting!! Seriously disgusting!

That wasn't my thinking. That was purely your imagination at play. :P

What I meant was that you being friendly with anyone other than your little bro incites homicidal jealousy within him.

:angel:

Hi @arp2041 :wave:

Any mod to clean those pix of please!! Really sickening :sick:

That pic is showing a new service of cleaning out boogers within the nasal passage. You know like kids that shine shoes at train stations in Pakistan.

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
That pic is showing a new service of cleaning out boogers within the nasal passage. You know like kids that shine shoes at train stations in Pakistan.

:rofl:
@RazPaK whats up with you bro?! :blink: am almost ashamed to call you human! :angry:

@Ayush kindly remove the pix from your post....

@RazPaK I do not consider poverty a laughing matter and esp not if a child is doing labor when he or she should be at school!

I agree with you, but some kids make pocket money that way.

And there isn't anything wrong with a little hard work and a good sense of work ethic.

I agree with you, but some kids make pocket money that way.

And there isn't anything wrong with a little hard work and a good sense of work ethic.

Pocket money is fine..But I am totally against the Pakistani education system...The min I hit a certain level, me and a few of my friends are going to help change it...if not then develop something to change/ abolish whatever we can do to make sure each child gets basic education....That is my dream and I am gathering friends for it too...just hope ALLAH isko kamiaab keray AMEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom