Australia going to loose with an Inning and over 100 runs. :omghaha:

In just 3 1/2 days.

Australia - Inning and 135 runs Defeat. :omghaha:

Miss the old days..:cry:

The team consisted of:

Me
Jonasad @Rafi @hafiz @Imran Khan @Windjammer [MENTION=3573]PakNationalist

Gone are those good old days...

@RazPaK, surely do man.....those days were the works.......don't forget two other guys, Doc and PDF Shurda.
Anyways, good to see you back, stick around who knows one day we may even have an exclusive Elite Entry...an EE like the TT. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut

إنشاٴالله Naya Pakistan:pakistan:

It's ان شاء الله not انشأ الله which means (construct or make Allah)

Its in Urdu not in Arabic ! :hitwall:

Thats how we write it in the Persian Nastaliq script in which Urdu is written ! :tup:

Donkey ! :disagree:

salam all @RazPaK why people hate wahabis

salam all @RazPaK why people hate wahabis

Because Pakistanis are ignorant people. And due to media propaganda are slowly turning into western liberal fascists.

Most of them like to talk about things they don't know about.

I am a wahabi btw.

@Aeronaut

إنشاٴالله Naya Pakistan:pakistan:

It's ان شاء الله not انشأ الله which means (construct or make Allah)

@BLACKEAGLE Its jut the way they write....they pronounce it fine....

Because Pakistanis are ignorant people. And due to media propaganda are slowly turning into western liberal fascists.

Most of them like to talk about things they don't know about.

I am a wahabi btw.

i wish that i could find you before...because in one of the forums which i was browsing,i saw people extremely hating against it,there is one question that keeps popping in my mind that is what's wrong in this law that a female cant do job without mehram if is isn't a widow...this will greatly prevent harrassment cases that our womens do face....i found that law as an excellent solution??

I am a wahabi btw.
@RazPaK I am very against people calling themselves ANYTHING other than Muslims :D

Prophet never used these words coz they were made after his death....I am Muslim BTW ;)

@RazPaK I am very against people calling themselves ANYTHING other than Muslims :D

Prophet never used these words coz they were made after his death....I am Muslim BTW ;)

uh,oh..... @Talon salam.............right on time beta.....:toast_sign:

I think the same way, but I choose to let the wahabi bashers know that I am considered one.

so talon HOW IS YOUR HEADACHE??

@Emrald waalaikumsalam...

I am actually a bit dizzy but I just cant lie on the bed so came to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom