What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur again must I remind you I work on crops not on fragrance :P
Havent smelled anything better...unless its in some top secret lab :P

May I remind you that you study plant genetics , not crop ones ? You must have a detailed knowledge of plants at least the common ones for the love of all that is holy :rofl: ...

How would one extract a scent from a flower ? How to dye a flower making a black rose ? I am curious ...

Last edited by a moderator:
May I remind you that you study plant genetics , not crop ones ? You must have a detailed knowledge of plants at least the common ones for the love of all that is holy :rofl: ...

How would one extract a scent from a flower ?
Chemistry isnt my department nor is sensory science
How to dye a flower making a black rose ? I am curious ...
you can goolge that it is not patented :P

Well, I dont know EVERYTHING in the plant kingdom....Plus am too tired to go through and explain...it is 2am here

well , it was you who wanted to talk :rofl: And its 6 am here :D What do you have to say on that ?

Yahi hona chahiye. Mere khilaaf jo rumor uthi uske khilaaf to action nahin liya. :angry:
@Safriz got away with it unscathed. :cray:

Which one ? Are you referring to the " girl " one , KRAIT ? :rofl:

Yahi hona chahiye. Mere khilaaf jo rumor uthi uske khilaaf to action nahin liya. :angry:
@Safriz got away with it unscathed. :cray:
@KRAIT haan naa...scratch tou tumhay kiya hai naa meoww ker kay :P

@Aeronaut @Armstrong BB @Hyperion @Talon @Mani2020 @Secur @A.Rafay @WebMaster @HRK @KRAIT @arp2041 @seiko
@Paan Singh @RazPaK @Ayush @BDforever @ShadowFaux @LoveIcon @KingMamba93 @Mirzay

Plz Support My Campaign in this msg in da followin post:P
smileys-dancing-113219.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2688.html#post3989489

Junk food is bad Marsha.

Stop campaigning for bad things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom