What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
just 9050 w0w

Mehran University

:lol: Including the books and other facilities ... So I get just too much for my monthly expenses ...

I will be frank with you , its no good ... Better try a private university ... What are you pursuing your engineering in ?

:lol: Including the books and other facilities ... So I get just too much for my monthly expenses ...

I will be frank with you , its no good ... Better try a private university ... What are you pursuing your engineering in ?

hahahaha sir i'm not an engineering student
N.E.D may 27 jan ko nts ka test tha

hahahaha sir i'm not an engineering student
N.E.D may 27 jan ko nts ka test tha

What then , Madam ? :)

NTS ? Sorry , maybe its just the late night , I am finding it increasingly hard to concentrate ...

What then , Madam ? :)

NTS ? Sorry , maybe its just the late night , I am finding it increasingly hard to concentrate ...

Ohho i've cmpleted my masters in mass communicatiom ab MBA krna hai aur mayne aik uni may apply kya tha islamabad may 4 MBA so uska test N.E.D may tha and please @Armstrong ki tarah maat smjhna tha masters krlya to may anuty hn rite @Talon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohho i've cmpleted my masters in mass communicatiom ab MBA krna hai aur mayne aik uni may apply kya tha islamabad may 4 MBA so uska test N.E.D may tha and please @Armstrong ki tarah maat smjhna tha masters krlya to may anuty hn rite @Talon?
@Mirzay yup :agree: she goes all the way to grandma!! :woot:

Oh , that is good ! :D ... What are your plans now ? Are you planning to go abroad like @Talon for a PHD or something ? You have become an aunt now , I think ! :woot:

Oh , that is good ! :D ... What are your plans now ? Are you planning to go abroad like @Talon for a PHD or something ? You have become an aunt now , I think ! :woot:
@Secur bataya na...she passed that and now is grandma! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom