What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, give him a break. I loved his dad too, he'll be awesome as well i am sure.
I was listening to modi and i couldn't even stay focus on what he was saying because he can't compare to rahul's looks and charisma. So then i started listening to rahul, don't get me wrong I couldn't focus on what he was saying either because it was very stupid, but his dimple kept me going LOL
wow, i should be incharge of these debates. I would let rahul talk forever ;)

I think I'm gonna puke ! :bad:

@ZYXW sorry but we are looking for a leader who can lead the nation not the one who can become Mr. Universe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bilal-Khan-3.jpg

images

Oh sweety, he isn't coming to Pakistan, I'll come to india for him. and if i do take him out of india that's AFTER he wins this election and gets relected after that too and honors you by being your leader :D don't worry i can share!

Or u can just shoot urself in the head...:smokin:

Oh come on, give him a break. I loved his dad too, he'll be awesome as well i am sure.
I was listening to modi and i couldn't even stay focus on what he was saying because he can't compare to rahul's looks and charisma. So then i started listening to rahul, don't get me wrong I couldn't focus on what he was saying either because it was very stupid, but his dimple kept me going LOL
wow, i should be incharge of these debates. I would let rahul talk forever ;)
Crush???:P

or just smitten. Like me on hina khar.:P

Omgsh you have no idea, i have SO MUCH stuff due tommorow and here i am on pdf. but im out in like 15 mins. How are you Ayush? how were classes today?

Today is sunday, I mean was.:P

So the classes were chilled in my a.c. room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom