What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always share Pizzas wid my Parents esp Dad...:smitten: even wid our maids if its extra large n more than one...

n YOU n @Armstrong r fat n ugly!:p:meeting:

Hmm my dad was in hospital! so no pizza for him! I gave 1 piece to my sister and brother each! And they will also eat raat ka khana! Or else they wont eat khana! All they want is pizza! :D

:angry: and you ar baby elephant :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
actual situation is jamati wants to stop war criminals judgment and they are protesting with so violently,
they even posted one of their leaders picture on moon by Photoshop and claming it is shown by Allah 1 day before at night, so we need to stop this judgment because this judgment is against Islam. This is now epic trolling topic :rofl:

Politicians are always troll to nations.....

Yar but I seriously don't understand y Hasina Wajid and her government took this decisions to start War Crime investigation thing after almost 40 year.....???

Hello:)
Nothing much actually. Tons of work to do for tommrow and am terribly sick! I am probably gonna get started on that stuff in 30 mins.
Whats up with you? What time is it there?

Around 12:30 a.m here & I've got some studying to do as well ! :cray:

But I probably won't ! :D

@KRAIT.. @arp2041... save your modi vs rahul thing till @ZYXW comes online... we are talking about gol gappey, hollywood heroines, bailey, MC-D and hasina here...

LOL of course of course, how can we have a discussion on this without ME!
But i posted on the thread that compared them, couldn't stay long on that thread though too much rahul negativity, it hurt my eyes LMAO

i always share Pizzas wid my Parents esp Dad...:smitten: even wid our maids if its extra large n more than one...

n YOU n @Armstrong r fat n ugly!:p:meeting:

I only ever order two extra large ones & then share it with everyone in the house - Domestic Helpers to Parents to my siblings ! :undecided:

But of course I usually have half a pizza or a little more than that reserved exclusively for myself ! :D

I i remember aik larki ney nursery key paper mien mirzay ki ghazal likh di thi, ap us larki ko janti ho ????

Han mayne bhi sun'na hai k woh larki fail hogyi bichari ne ghazals tou likhi thi M for Mirza and G for ghalib MIRZA GHALIB :omghaha:

Politicians are always troll to nations.....

Yar but I seriously don't understand y Hasina Wajid and her government took this decisions to start War Crime investigation thing after almost 40 year.....???
1. Hasina was not in power for 40 years
2. same blame goes to other parties being bangladeshi
3. we voted awami to judge war criminals, so it is obvious political stand.
4. some other nations' war judgement took place after more than 40 years.

Hey our Rahul baba's biggest FAN in Pakistan :D

Please when are you making him Ghar Jamai of Pakistan?? :lol:

1.2 billion souls rely on you :angel:

Oh sweety, he isn't coming to Pakistan, I'll come to india for him. and if i do take him out of india that's AFTER he wins this election and gets relected after that too and honors you by being your leader :D don't worry i can share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom