What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two blasts actually! 40 died :cry:

Daamn you islamadis are safe :chilly:

rafay come to this funny thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/238208-india-declares-gilgit-baltistan-its-integral-part.html

Give me a link please. I want to download new Bollywood songs in mp4 format for mobile. I just got china mobile KGtel G306. i LOST 3 Mobiles this year. Nokia 6303 classic, Nokia 5800 xpress music and HTC desire :D

Oh sweety, he isn't coming to Pakistan, I'll come to india for him. and if i do take him out of india that's AFTER he wins this election and gets relected after that too and honors you by being your leader :D don't worry i can share!

Ohhhh........... for that you have to wait for some 25012354232362 years just :lol:

Around 12:30 a.m here & I've got some studying to do as well ! :cray:

But I probably won't ! :D

Isn't that always the case lol. What are you studying?

Wait are you actually in lahore??? which part?? Cuz my mom is there and I spoke to her like two hours ago.

Hello:)
Nothing much actually. Tons of work to do for tommrow and am terribly sick! I am probably gonna get started on that stuff in 30 mins.
Whats up with you? What time is it there?

Looks like you have a lot on your mind.:P

Ohhhh........... for that you have to wait for some 25012354232362 years just :lol:

Oh come on, give him a break. I loved his dad too, he'll be awesome as well i am sure.
I was listening to modi and i couldn't even stay focus on what he was saying because he can't compare to rahul's looks and charisma. So then i started listening to rahul, don't get me wrong I couldn't focus on what he was saying either because it was very stupid, but his dimple kept me going LOL
wow, i should be incharge of these debates. I would let rahul talk forever ;)

Han mayne bhi sun'na hai k woh larki fail hogyi bichari ne ghazals tou likhi thi M for Mirza and G for ghalib MIRZA GHALIB :omghaha:

one of my friend ACTUALLY wrote this in his Mid term paper

Doston par jan nichawar karney wala
Nam hai is ka Mirza Ghalib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom