What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhoos you ask too many questions.. do I look like a microbiologist to you? imagine me studying microscopic creatures and writing a paper about it ... :cheesy:

@Hyperion kabhi koi microbiologist kay samnay na kehday na...zoor dar thappar paray ga :P

Last edited by a moderator:
what about railway station ? ( I had horrible experience in 2010)

lol, did the sea of humanity drag you underneath? Best stay within the compartment on most stations- where I'm headed most of the stations on the way are in the middle of nowhere- not nice places to get of in if you don't know the area- but darned if I'd thought there'd be so much light here. :D

@Talon I salute you for being a good muslim!

Manhoos you ask too many questions.. do I look like a microbiologist to you? imagine me studying microscopic creatures and writing a paper about it ... :cheesy:
@Hyperion....hmmmm...hmmmm....nai imagine hoay jara ;)

Thats CLASSIFIED as he is on UNDER(wear)COVER :lol: Mission to BD :D

Damright! Although truth be told I'm going to be a stone's throw away from BD in about 12 hours. Can't wait to spread chaos there- the one who brings laments in his wake- that's me- despair ye lungi wearing masses of BD! :devil: @Hyperion @hinduguy

Attention all Naswarites
smileys-military-304957.gif

Plez Support My Campaign in favur of JUNK N FAST FOOD...Dun listen to ur Elders at home n also ur dumbo Doctor,thy are jus Jealous dat why thez type of Delicious food wasnt available in their old times,wen thy had to depend on only Currys n rice n sum Chapaties:cheesy:

plz Spread Da Gud Message:police: SpEAd this Awareness:pakistan:

images

keep-calm-and-love-junk-food-2.png

cola_USE.jpg

fast_food_rocks_grease_is_good_bumper_stickers-p128158792535824791en8ys_400.jpg

fast%20food%2002%20partial%20fastfoodnation%20onesheet.jpg

zombies-hate-fast-food.jpg

I support you 100%

@arp2041 Yaar, post the link of your thread on election 2014. We should take this discussion there. Naswar Corner should be kept out of real world politics. :D

Kaminey khola tha toh kuch discuss nahi karna tum logo ko...............

ab kabhi thread nahi start karunga............

Gave you a platform to make a good defence library (India) with the thread - Indian Defence Library.

Gave you a platform to make a good election debate with the thread - General Elections - 2014.

Gave you a platform to make a good budget debate with the thread - Railways & General Budget - 2013-14.

All three of no use.

I am out of this business now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom