What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur
I have tough time with stinky meds.... :sick: what is benadryl? I just take loratadine if needed! :P

I am so sorry to hear that , friend :) ... Benadryl ( Diphenhydramine - active component ) is a first generation anti-histamine , antiemetic , nasal decongestant , expectorant and a mild sedative :D Does that answer your question by any chance ? Try Fexet or Allegra D next time , better than Loratadine ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
salute is haram.. you should do adab to her... bend a little and take your palm toward your face three times and back in swing motion.. (if done wrong people will think you are hungry and need food)...
@hinduguy adaab is not even Islamic...No idea where that came from...Have you ever seen anyone EXCEPT one with Indian backgroud do Adaab?! :blink:

@arp2041 Bhai send me the link. I will ask webby to merge the Congress -NDTV thread there. Also when you start a thread you have to first built a critical mass of posters who post on it and that initially requires some marketing. The post you make here, if you make at one thread on GE-2014, it will keep appearing on Live Posts.

Understand how advertisements of 3 minutes, at higher frequency are more effective.

@marshmallow forgive the big fat flying Dumbo Alpha
550dumbo.jpg

even YOUR BB IS HAPPY WITH ME NOW

@arp2041 Bhai send me the link. I will ask webby to merge the Congress -NDTV thread there. Also when you start a thread you have to first built a critical mass of posters who post on it and that initially requires some marketing. The post you make here, if you make at one thread on GE-2014, it will keep appearing on Live Posts.

Understand how advertisements of 3 minutes, at higher frequency are more effective.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/234744-indian-general-elections-2014-a.html

kutte.. kabhi mera mood bhi pooch liya kar...?
no I dont play much, single player is so boring, I love multiplayer but koi mere saath khelta nahi... :cry:
@hinduguy
:astagh:
Tou tu khud bata day! :coffee: BTW, when you tease him sooo much...do you actually think he wants to ask your mood? How would it sound? Haan idiot bol tu aaj achay mood mein hai so that means you will tease me? Acha bad mood hai so you will troll me?! :blink:

to further highlight my campaign im gunna order McDonalds or Pappasallis tonite n will eat infront of my parents jus to anooy them haha:rofl::rofl:
@Marshmallow Pappasallis is nice...yummy kiya yaad dila diyea?!! :cray: We went there for some new year!! Mamoo was parayshaan itni lambhi queue?! :blink: we took take away :P

@KRAIT pls ask for all politics related thread to merge with that thread if you can. thanks

once a week nothing is unhealthy,everyone jus lie to us n scare us not to eat at all huh:angry:

yes! Once a week! nothings happens! its normal! i also eat fast food once a week! i will now order pizza cuz of you! you made me hungry!!! @Marshmallow do you watch cricket???

ohhhhhhhhh fifth gone out!! De villeirs gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom